Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson for Coy but the Nba doesn't like Warriors or Steph. No brandon rush this year but pairing up Jack with Curry :x :x

Can someone tell me why Scola isn't getting PT or burried in the bench? Like what did he did to deserve this? Wasn't he averaging like 16 pts+ 7 rebs last year or something like that?

Jermaine O'neal found the fountain of youth.

JO these last 2 games :smokin

He's had some other nice games this season as well.

As soon as he went to PHX I knew that medical staff would be the perfect fit :lol:

Can someone tell me why Scola isn't getting PT or burried in the bench? Like what did he did to deserve this? Wasn't he averaging like 16 pts+ 7 rebs last year or something like that?

As soon as he went to PHX I knew that medical staff would be the perfect fit :lol:

has any team ever hired a PI to find out what PHX medical staff does to players? :lol:

Not after that ACL tear.

I think it's still Ben Mclamore but this draft is god damn weak. I was reading last week that not more than oneplayer coming from the draft could be a legitimate starter. Who knows tho, maybe they'll be a surprise.

Noel should stay UK would be dominate next year but if i got #1 pick olad-wade fasho lol

So, how old is Kendall Marshall? Dude looks like he's already naturally bald on the top of his head.

has any team ever hired a PI to find out what PHX medical staff does to players? :lol:

HGH

^noel should just get that money right now. cant risk getting hurt again and fall even more. he is still projected a lottery pick, even with the acl injury

phx should just sign tmac, and ai and let their medical staff do work

Last edited:
^noel should just get that money right now. cant risk getting hurt again and fall even more. he is still projected a lottery pick, even with the acl injury

phx should just sign tmac, and ai and let their medical staff do work

it worked for Uncle Drew.

Mark Jackson should win COY

Warriors had 23 Wins Last Year and 4 Wins away from 20 Win+ increase

No he shouldn't.

Injuries plagued them last year.. And had a horrific close of the year because of it.

Their win improvement is almost fully due to a healthy roster (minus Bogut, but who is ever expecting him to be healthy)

Even when healthy they were not over .500 last year.

NO ONE HAD WARRIORS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS before this season started

They were .450 then they finished 5-21. They were 18-22 over the first 40... Then traded Monta for Bogut meaning they were playing without Steph or Monta

He had a healthy squad this year. Pretty much point blank period.

Last edited:
tumblr_mjw0hh8o7L1ruj0bpo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mjw3v8BfwT1qe1x8qo1_500.png

Last edited:
Scola could be a nice pick up for a good team in the offseason. I'd love to have him on the Clippers as a back up 4/5. Nice to have a big who can consistently hit 15-17 footers.

No he shouldn't.

Injuries plagued them last year.. And had a horrific close of the year because of it.

Their win improvement is almost fully due to a healthy roster (minus Bogut, but who is ever expecting him to be healthy)

They were .450 then injury bug hit them and they finished 5-21. They were 18-22 over the first 40...

.450 really? Really? :lol: that's not a playoff team. That's not even average

Bogut was out half the year and we were 30-17

Can't even hate on 'Bron anymore, by far the best player in the league. Dude genuinely looks like he's having fun and just balling out now and I'm happy for him. :pimp:

Scola could be a nice pick up for a good team in the offseason. I'd love to have him on the Clippers as a back up 4/5. Nice to have a big who can consistently hit 15-17 footers.

I'd take him in a heartbeat

Last edited:

No he shouldn't.

They were .450 then they finished 5-21. They were 18-22 over the first 40... Then traded Monta for Bogut meaning they were playing without Steph or Monta

last time I checked, that doesnt get you into the playoffs in the West. Dude did work this year

No he shouldn't.

They were .450 then injury bug hit them and they finished 5-21. They were 18-22 over the first 40...

.450 really? Really? :lol: that's not a playoff team. That's not even average

Bogut was out half the year and we were 30-17

No one is saying .450 is a playoff team.... But you are making it sound like they've made a miraculous improvement from the cellar, with everyone playing like they've never played before..

It's not true. Everyone is playing how you expect them to, and they are healthy....

A healthier team... That's the difference...

Had they not been slammed with injuries last year (and a trade of their scorer for a guy who didn't play), and continued their pace, they would have missed the playoffs by a few games....

Also a 20 win improvement when you play 16 more games in the season should be weighed a bit differently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom