Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Awful shot

If it was the knicks hed hit it
You ain't lying.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Green was not even in the last 9 minutes, Doc sat him at the seven and half ninute mark to the four and half minute mark, basically Doc D'ed up his own man by sitting him down and he is the hot man. Mind blown.
That was the difference in the game right there.

Doc is probably kicking himself for not taking him out sooner. He should've sat when Raymone did at the end of 3rd/beginning of 4th and brought him back in at the 9-10 minute mark to finish out the game.

I think San Antonio might be Miami's last roadblock. Regardless of what politically correct stuff they might say, you KNOW they want that record now. How can you not?

Celtics have been involved in more of these type of games in the last few years than probably any other team. I'd say out of the 7 best NBA games this season (so far)...Boston's been in like 4 of them.

Is there an announcer worst than Jon Barry? In any sport? Actually is there a person who is worst at their job than Jon Barry, this guy makes me literally put the game on mute. You could pair him with Jesus and I still wouldn't listen
Jon Barry is in the running for worst human being ever.

ACB you doing to much son :lol: :smh:

Dudes need to start ignoring his daily LeBron/Heat trolling.

But someone takes the bait every time.
I wouldn't even know he posted, if they didn't. :smh:

if you took Bosh and Wade off that team, they would still be in the playoffs with Bosh as their best player
It doesn't matter that much if you're the best player on a playoff team. Superstardom isn't all inclusive. There ain't a simple benchmark that lets you in the club. It's not the all-star game.

There's a certain aesthetic and narrative that you and your game needs to get to that level.

Chris Bosh had almost no narrative at all until he hopped in Wade's lap.

Last edited:
If he starts? What? :lol: he's lowkey been clutch for the majority of his entire career tbh. Don't even know where this notion of him not being clutch came from. One series vs the Mavericks I guess. Whatever.

This game sealed up Lebron's 4th MVP. What a performance.

Key word there buddy you may have skipped thru is "jumpshots" especially the mid range jumpshot that's he's had trouble making in the final possessions of game his whole career. Don't start an argument for the sake of not reading. That hasn't always been on his résumé, it has been this year.

I mean damn, you can't even congratulate or show LeBron admiration in this thread without being nit-picked, is this all ACB's fault?

Last edited:
As much as I hate that ******** from Chicago, saying Bosh is on the same level as him offended me so much.

Granted, Rose might come back and be nothing more than a role-player. But pre-injury, there is no argument.

Thats because Sportscenter has you hypnotized.

Rose averages 21 and 7

Bosh averages 20 and 9

You can argue Rose being more dynamic, but thats his role as a point guard versus Bosh as a power forward. Midrange jumpers dont make highlight plays

Derrick Rose has a much more talented team than Bosh did in Toronto. Even though Proshares thinks I should mention Mo Pete

Hey_

Welp.

its certainly possible for the Heat to catch the 70s Lakers,

easiest schedule remaining in the entire league.

Julilus F. Wrek

ACB you doing to much son :lol: :smh:

Dudes need to start ignoring his daily LeBron/Heat trolling.

But someone takes the bait every time.
I wouldn't even know he posted, if they didn't. :smh:

if you took Bosh and Wade off that team, they would still be in the playoffs with Bosh as their best player
It doesn't matter that much if you're the best player on a playoff team. Superstardom isn't all inclusive. There ain't a simple benchmark that lets you in the club. It's not the all-star game.

There's a certain aesthetic and narrative that you and your game needs to get to that level.

Chris Bosh had almost no narrative at all until he hopped in Wade's lap.

What narrative does Rose have?

At this point, I'll accept that Bosh isn't a superstar. But if he isn't, I dont really see how Rose is

yeah I watched them. Ok, I'll give you Mo Pete, but that team was still TERRIBLE.

I'm not gonna call you a liar or anything. But those first two names that you put out there are just purely off their name. When TJ Ford was the second best player. Even Anthony Parker was better than Mo Pete and Calderon that year. Not taking sides in the superstar argument but they had a decent group of role players on that team and paired with the fact that they dominated such a horrible division.

Bosh in Toronto vs. Rose in Chicago, why are we arguing a PG vs. PF for one?

But how can you argue one being more important than the other? Honestly, how can you make that argument?

LeBron's stat line was ridic. I wish I had him on my fantasy team right now..

As a Heat fan I will agree that Bosh is not a superstar. He is an allstar though.

Lbj or wade miss open jumper, cool get back on d. Bosh miss open jumper, this ***** gay, garbage, he a bum trade him etc. how my twitter been all season

yeah I watched them. Ok, I'll give you Mo Pete, but that team was still TERRIBLE.

I'm not gonna call you a liar or anything. But those first two names that you put out there are just purely off their name. When TJ Ford was the second best player. Even Anthony Parker was better than Mo Pete and Calderon that year. Not taking sides in the superstar argument but they had a decent group of role players on that team and paired with the fact that they dominated such a horrible division.

you're right, I'm getting my years mixed up. The year prior to that, Mo Pete was easily their second best player. He was hurt in 06, and only put up like 9 or 10 ppg. In 05 dude was putting up like 18 though

If Doc hadn't have sat Green he would have been dead in the 4th quarter. Unfortunately you can't turn fatigue off in real life.

It was the mavs series along with skip bayless nonstop trolling after that series that made everyone forget the clutch performances he had in his career

But i'm saying, Kobe has come up short in a series before. That doesn't mean he isn't clutch. I agree with the Skip comment 100%. Dudes acting like Bron hasn't been clutch since his 3rd season in the league. :smh:

And yet Rose gets credit cause he beat down on bad teams with a much better roster? Dudes just want to hate on the Boshstrich man. If he was still riding solo in Toronto he would be putting up 25 and 12.
On Tweet the other day I said Bosh is SO underappreciated. Somebody said to me

GOD EMCEE @DugeeLFE
@KidKash202 if he does anything..missed shot..not boxin out for a rebound..a missed put back..1st thing out they mouf is "that ***** gay!"
Yup, and its really all because of the fact that no one knew who he was before he came Miami, then they just looked at his past stats and said "Oh thats Toronto, who cares". This wouldnt be an issue if fantasy basketball was more popular. IDK how most other people treat their fantasy sports, but I try to watch the games that my fantasy player is playing in and if thats the case for most, then more people would have tuned in to see what Chris Bosh was about. Its the only way I can really see a lot of people tuning in to watch Raptor games, but if they did they would know about his excellent ball handling, lateral quickness, playmaking ability and what used to be good post up defense which for some reason seems to have left him.

you're right, I'm getting my years mixed up. The year prior to that, Mo Pete was easily their second best player. He was hurt in 06, and only put up like 9 or 10 ppg. In 05 dude was putting up like 18 though

Ah OK, I got you. I had to go back and see to make sure I was thinking of the right year :lol:

E
Is there an announcer worst than Jon Barry? In any sport? Actually is there a person who is worst at their job than Jon Barry, this guy makes me literally put the game on mute. You could pair him with Jesus and I still wouldn't listen

Cursed him out in real life. Always proud of that lol

Espn never put an announcing crew in the 300's after that haha

I hate the heat more than anyone here. Never forgive lebron for making me root for boston. But that was as fair a ref game as u will see

Key word there buddy you may have skipped thru is "jumpshots" especially the mid range jumpshot that's he's had trouble making in the final possessions of game his whole career. Don't start an argument for the sake of not reading. That hasn't always been on his résumé, it has been this year.

I mean damn, you can't even congratulate or show LeBron admiration in this thread without being nit-picked, is this all ACB's fault?

So he didn't hit a "Jumpshot" to beat Kobe at staples?

He didn't hit a "Jumpshot" to be the magic in the clutch?

He wasn't hitting jumpers against detroit in the playoffs in 07'?

I could go on buddy, but yeah, this is my point.

And IMO neither Bosh or Rose are "True" superstars but whatever.

the hell? Is Enes Kanter white? black? puerto rican?

who the hell looks like that?

dude looks like a light skinned monster

Last edited:
Bosh is a star not a superstar
Rose is a superstar, Adidas wouldn't give him $100,000,000 if he wasn't, his name is a good sell, on the court he doesn't have the accomplishments to really back that up yet, if he can come back to his 2011 form and grow on that he will become a in the Lebron, Kobe, Durant range

I'm not gonna lie. I get mad at Bosh sometimes.. but I get mad at at Bron and even Wade (my fav) haha.
But that's normal right? lol

Bosh is a star not a superstar
Rose is a superstar, Adidas wouldn't give him $100,000,000 if he wasn't, his name is a good sell, on the court he doesn't have the accomplishments to really back that up yet, if he can come back to his 2011 form and grow on that he will become a in the Lebron, Kobe, Durant range

They gave rubio $100+ mil too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom