Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying. If Rose is up there, Bosh is up there. Yall can keep all that other ****. Dude is legit on the court

Since my post was last on the page :lol:

Rose has a lifetime deal with Adidas.

Chris Bosh had to make videos early in his career to make the damn all star team.
Only deal Bosh has is with ********

Never compare the two. Not even close

Superstar is more than putting up numbers on a bum squad lol saying bosh is up their with d rose because he put 22 and 11 playin with bums

Welp... LBJ just locked up his 4th MVP trophy...... if that was ever in doubt since the 1st of Feb....

BUT

If they want to be considered among the great teams of All-Time... nothing less than winning a Chip will do... or this becomes the '07 Patriots or the '01 Seattle Mariners....

Good job for the Heat. I mean they deserve it. Playing hard every night. And they have like 4 whack teams comig next. Undefeated going to the playoffs... :lol:

:rofl: @ Chris Bosh being a superstar. Madness

I feel the same way when people say Derrick Rose is a superstar

being superstar is bigger than basketball.

endorsements, marketability, being the face of the franchise, deep playoff runs, mvp's. superstars are household names. Kobe, LBJ, Wade, KD, Rose.

D rose barely talks, but was on the cover of GQ. adidas cashed him out. the bulls win 55+ games when he's healthy.

let's not ever compare bosh's star power to D rose.

whatever. I'm not into the soap opera stuff

But on the basketball court, with Bosh as a #1 option dude was averaging 23 and 11, and took

Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Juan Dixon
T.J. Ford
Jorge Garbajosa
Joey Graham
Kris Humphries
Luke Jackson
Fred Jones
Darrick Martin
Rasho Nesterovic
Anthony Parker
Morris Peterson
Uros Slokar
Pape Sow
P.J. Tucker

to the playoffs

Deng and Noah are lightyears better than every single player on that list

that extra stuff makes you a superstar. and lets not act like Bosh had the raptors winning 50 plus games. toronto was 41-41 that year and was the 6th seed. that's all you need to know about the eastern conference

Big shot Bron

Boston lost this game. How do you have Green take 1 shot in the last 9 minutes of the game. The guy has almost half your teams points and he only shoots ONCE in the last 9 minutes of a close game. Nicely done Doc

Green was not even in the last 9 minutes, Doc sat him at the seven and half ninute mark to the four and half minute mark, basically Doc D'ed up his own man by sitting him down and he is the hot man. Mind blown.

Thats kinda what I was getting at. I dont know why Doc sat him in the first place. Thats when it went down hill and he waited way too long to put him back in. Dude WAS the Celtics tonight and he took him out when they needed him the most.

But props to Miami. They made big shots.

whatever. I'm not into the soap opera stuff

But on the basketball court, with Bosh as a #1 option dude was averaging 23 and 11, and took

Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Juan Dixon
T.J. Ford
Jorge Garbajosa
Joey Graham
Kris Humphries
Luke Jackson
Fred Jones
Darrick Martin
Rasho Nesterovic
Anthony Parker
Morris Peterson
Uros Slokar
Pape Sow
P.J. Tucker

to the playoffs

Deng and Noah are lightyears better than every single player on that list

And bounced in the 1st round

when Jose Calderon is your second best player, that will happen. Whats Derrick Rose ever won? With a much better supporting cast nonetheless?

A free wheelchair ride home? And his team produced 2 All Stars, and a 3 games back of the 3rd seed in his absence....

Toronto has been a perennial bottom feeder since Bosh left

What a games surprised Pierce took that shot, but even more surprised Lebron made a game winning jumpshot! Wow, if he starts doing that, he really will be unstoppable.

After such a great game, I feel bad for y'all who will watch a depleted Knicks team vs the Jazz. For every Ying, there's a Yang. But this **** ain't right. Lol. Let's go Knicks

I dont know how to do this damn quote ****,

but Toronto went 47 and 35 that season, and won their division

Last edited:
What a games surprised Pierce took that shot, but even more surprised Lebron made a game winning jumpshot! Wow, if he starts doing that, he really will be unstoppable.

After such a great game, I feel bad for y'all who will watch a depleted Knicks team vs the Jazz. For every Ying, there's a Yang. But this **** ain't right. Lol. Let's go Knicks

LMAOOOOO!! im boutta flip another game on man I can't watch this.

The insane **** is. I think the east is super garbage. But nobody in the west has intense defense like bos chi indy

If u said "mr. Heat whats the one team u dont wana see?"

Boston. Any concrence

If he starts? What? :lol: he's lowkey been clutch for the majority of his entire career tbh. Don't even know where this notion of him not being clutch came from. One series vs the Mavericks I guess. Whatever.

This game sealed up Lebron's 4th MVP. What a performance.

if he surpasses 33, what's next for lebron (besides another chip)?
trip-double for a season
72 Ws

still dont understantd why the jazz didnt trade one of their pfs

if he surpasses 33, what's next for lebron (besides another chip)?
trip-double for a season
72 Ws

still dont understantd why the jazz didnt trade one of their pfs

A few more mvp's
bout 5 more championships.
i mean... Theres a few things :lol:

but he's well on his way.

Wow the refs practically have the heat all the right calls except lebron game winning jumper ugh can't wait to see it all over sc about 1000 times even though he's the most uncluch player statistically on the heat

Last edited:
Just saying. If Rose is up there, Bosh is up there. Yall can keep all that other ****. Dude is legit on the court
2 years later, Chicago-Boston...one of the best first round series ever. That made Derrick Rose a superstar imo.

Chris Bosh never had a moment like that before Miami.

And even now, if you heard Wade and Bron were out, you'd feel like you went to a bummy leftover game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom