Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big shot Bron

Boston lost this game. How do you have Green take 1 shot in the last 9 minutes of the game. The guy has almost half your teams points and he only shoots ONCE in the last 9 minutes of a close game. Nicely done Doc

Green was not even in the last 9 minutes, Doc sat him at the seven and half ninute mark to the four and half minute mark, basically Doc D'ed up his own man by sitting him down and he is the hot man. Mind blown.

nthat.gif
 and it continues. Simply incredible.

Last edited:
[quote name="MrONegative"]Pierce is trolling. Doc draws up better shots outta the timeout in his sleep.[/quote]Right?

:rofl: @ Chris Bosh being a superstar. Madness

I feel the same way when people say Derrick Rose is a superstar

being superstar is bigger than basketball.

endorsements, marketability, being the face of the franchise, deep playoff runs, mvp's. superstars are household names. Kobe, LBJ, Wade, KD, Rose.

D rose barely talks, but was on the cover of GQ. adidas cashed him out. the bulls win 55+ games when he's healthy.

let's not ever compare bosh's star power to D rose.

whatever. I'm not into the soap opera stuff

But on the basketball court, with Bosh as a #1 option dude was averaging 23 and 11, and took

Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Juan Dixon
T.J. Ford
Jorge Garbajosa
Joey Graham
Kris Humphries
Luke Jackson
Fred Jones
Darrick Martin
Rasho Nesterovic
Anthony Parker
Morris Peterson
Uros Slokar
Pape Sow
P.J. Tucker

to the playoffs

Deng and Noah are lightyears better than every single player on that list

And not a human being in the western hemisphere gave a cot-damn about that series.

Great game.

Great win for Miami.

Battier trolling Pierce on that last inbounds pass.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The heat will lose to a scrub team after this intense ****

Thats a huge huge shot for that **** bron. I thought the lane was clear for him to go inside. Shocked when he took a shot to be honest

Once Doc sat Green, it went downhill. Dude needed to be there for the entire 4th.

:rofl: @ Chris Bosh being a superstar. Madness

I feel the same way when people say Derrick Rose is a superstar

being superstar is bigger than basketball.

endorsements, marketability, being the face of the franchise, deep playoff runs, mvp's. superstars are household names. Kobe, LBJ, Wade, KD, Rose.

D rose barely talks, but was on the cover of GQ. adidas cashed him out. the bulls win 55+ games when he's healthy.

let's not ever compare bosh's star power to D rose.

But on the basketball court, with Bosh as a #1 option dude was averaging 23 and 11, and took

Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Juan Dixon
T.J. Ford
Jorge Garbajosa
Joey Graham
Kris Humphries
Luke Jackson
Fred Jones
Darrick Martin
Rasho Nesterovic
Anthony Parker
Morris Peterson
Uros Slokar
Pape Sow
P.J. Tucker

to the playoffs

And not a human being in the western hemisphere gave a cot-damn about that series.

Just saying. If Rose is up there, Bosh is up there. Yall can keep all that other ****. Dude is legit on the court

Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Juan Dixon
T.J. Ford
Jorge Garbajosa
Joey Graham
Kris Humphries
Luke Jackson
Fred Jones
Darrick Martin
Rasho Nesterovic
Anthony Parker
Morris Peterson
Uros Slokar
Pape Sow
P.J. Tucker

to the playoffs

And bounced in the 1st round

The heat will lose to a scrub team after this intense ****

Thats a huge huge shot for that **** bron. I thought the lane was clear for him to go inside. Shocked when he took a shot to be honest

I had a feeling he was gonna take the J. I think could have drove too but they've been collapsing on his drives real quick as hell

Welp. Good game though and propers to Jeff Green i know hes feeling good about his performance despite the outcome.

At the end of the day when Lebron turns it up who can stop him/them? Hopefully the Celtics can get into the conference finals and make some noise like last year .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom