Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big shot Bron

Boston lost this game. How do you have Green take 1 shot in the last 9 minutes of the game. The guy has almost half your teams points and he only shoots ONCE in the last 9 minutes of a close game. Nicely done Doc

Your looking at it wrong, dude played 7 years with the team and there is little to no progress from the management and players. Things were digressing. You mean to tell me you cant get ANYBODY(STAR) to come to Ohio to play with the Best player in the world?

KG said the something similar thing that he regrets wasting his prime and not hating on Lebron for moving when he did.

Can you image if Reggie had grew tired after years of not winning or even being in the title run consistently and just decided to team up with somebody? Look at what happened with Charles Barkely, he was the main pretty much all of his career till he waited too late to ring chase when he was past his prime with a Old Hakeem and a fading Pippen.

Don't hate the man(LBJ) for sticking it out for that long and taking the team to places it had never been and after they didnt help him, he leaves to presurve his legacy. Nobody will forget the Ohio Lebron, but Miami Lebron is where he is now being  considered top 3 of the greatest basketball players of all time.

Nope. LEBRON SAID RING DON"T MATTER. He bolted because he want the jewelry. Simple as that. So he's hypocrite.

And you are wrong about the Cavs.

The Cavs were actually progressed every year Lebron was there. Lebron first year in the league they made noise but no playoff. The next they made playoff. Then 2nd round, 3rd round, finals, best record back to back season, they were top defensive team in the league, etc. How were they digressing?

Lebron leave because he just couldn't take anymore jokes. He just couldn't do it with just one all star. He want championship. Something that he said doesn't define a player career lol.

But this dude Lebron not only leave to another team. He leave for a super team lol. Wade and Bosh was in mid 20s

Lebron not only want to win rings. He want to win by having the easiest ways possible. And that way is to form a super team on a easy conference.
Easy trip to Finals every year.

It only get easier now for them as other stars aged. The way the CBA is contracted. It's going to be tough to form another super team of young players.

Last edited:
Not Bill Walton @NotBillWalton
Despite playing for neither team, I still fully expect Russell Westbrook to take the last shot in this dramatically close Heat-Celtics game.

And MY definition of superstar.

Individualized Drawing Power (Not just home games)
Popularity
Game Play

LeBron
Kobe
Durant
Melo
Blake (Say what you want)

Nobody else. Everyone else has SOMETHING missing.

Not sure where Wade stands anymore since Bron is there. Not sure he could draw alone. Probably could though. Not sure.

Rose, I am not sure if people on the road go see HIM when the Bulls come to town or they are going to see the BULLS (brand) when they come to town.

I want to put him up there though.

Westbrook, not sure how he draws alone away from KD.

Not sure where Dwight stands anymore

Wow clean defense by Battier? What a shock. Wow thats Miami ball. What a way for this to end. So anti-climatic 

The announcers for the Nuggets vs Bulls game don't know what a goal tend is smh. How did they even qualify for their job :smh:

Last edited:
Props on that clutch shot Bron, what is that #2 for your career?
:rofl: @ Chris Bosh being a superstar. Madness

I feel the same way when people say Derrick Rose is a superstar
I'm not even gonna argue that. I'd say given what he has to work with on the Bulls, what he's done in his career in the playoffs he's on the cusp. There's not that many superstars in the league anyway, that's one thing I think ppl aren't even clear and aware on.

you mean with 2 other All Stars on his team?

Compared to Bosh's Toronto squad, the Bulls are the Dream Team :lol:

But I agree with you on the rest of your points
Props to
Who? Deng and Noah. Deng is a bum. Good defender that it but his offensive game aint real and Noah is just a really good hustle defender player.

Bosh though doesn't even have the intangibles. Son barely a 20 and 10 guy. To me he's not better than Amar'e Stoudemire in his prime. Bosh is not a leader, nor is he the guy you want to have the ball with the game on the line. I won't even lie even on this team he isn't even consistently reliable.

Popularity plays a role in what a superstar is in and lets be real Bosh aint popular for the right reasons.

Last edited:
Despite playing for neither team, I still fully expect Russell Westbrook to take the last shot in this dramatically close Heat-Celtics game.

Popularity
Game Play

LeBron
Kobe
Durant
Melo

Not sure where Wade stands anymore since Bron is there. Not sure he could draw alone. Probably could though. Not sure.

Rose, I am not sure if people on the road go see HIM when the Bulls come to town or they are going to see the BULLS (brand) when they come to town.

CP3?

:rofl: @ Chris Bosh being a superstar. Madness

I feel the same way when people say Derrick Rose is a superstar

being superstar is bigger than basketball.

endorsements, marketability, being the face of the franchise, deep playoff runs, mvp's. superstars are household names. Kobe, LBJ, Wade, KD, Rose.

D rose barely talks, but was on the cover of GQ. adidas cashed him out. the bulls win 55+ games when he's healthy.

let's not ever compare bosh's star power to D rose.

Nope. LEBRON SAID RING DON"T MATTER. He bolted because he want the jewelry. Simple as that. So he's hypocrite.

And you are wrong about the Cavs.

The Cavs were actually progressed every year Lebron was there. Lebron first year in the league they made noise but no playoff. The next they made playoff. Then 2nd round, 3rd round, finals, best record back to back season, they were top defensive team in the league, etc. How were they digressing?

Lebron leave because he just couldn't take anymore jokes. He just couldn't do it with just one all star. He want championship. Something that he said doesn't define a player career lol.

But this dude Lebron not only leave to another team. He leave for a super team lol. Wade and Bosh was in mid 20s

Lebron not only want to win rings. He want to win by having the easiest ways possible. And that way is to form a super team on a easy conference.
Easy Finals every year.

It only get easier now for them as other stars aged. The way the CBA is contracted. It's going to be tough to form another super team of young players.

My guy bron said rings dont determine whos better because mj said he'll take 5 over 1 ...bron never said he didnt want rings wtf your dumb or your a hater

YES, let's take 10 more minutes to figure out the obvious. Get these ***** *** hacks all the ******g way outta here b.

EDIT: and then they gave it to the wrong team afds; fdslkas;gs;hgs;fjfahjlhjdgsf. NBA refs
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Popularity
Game Play

LeBron
Kobe
Durant
Melo

Rose absolutely is a superstar, especially if you consider his popularity abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom