Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if he surpasses 33, what's next for lebron (besides another chip)?
trip-double for a season
72 Ws

still dont understantd why the jazz didnt trade one of their pfs

lebron can do all of that, go undefeated, not miss a single shot and people would still hate.

if he surpasses 33, what's next for lebron (besides another chip)?
trip-double for a season
72 Ws

still dont understantd why the jazz didnt trade one of their pfs
What you mean he? It's a team accomplishment.

If you talking individual feats, Bron needs to score 101 in a game, then average a quintuple double, etc.

So folks are questioning Bosh because he couldn't get THOSE Raptor teams out of the first round? Yall kill me
And yet Rose gets credit cause he beat down on bad teams with a much better roster? Dudes just want to hate on the Boshstrich man. If he was still riding solo in Toronto he would be putting up 25 and 12.

Last edited:
The heat will lose to a scrub team after this intense ****

Yeah I think a sub .500 team will eventually catch them slipping.

And if the streak lasts that long, a Tony Parkerless Spurs team will have a good shot at ending it.

man i was pumped all day to watch lebron play tonight and what a show he put on.

gotta see him play in person one of these days.

Just saying. If Rose is up there, Bosh is up there. Yall can keep all that other ****. Dude is legit on the court
2 years later, Chicago-Boston...one of the best first round series ever. That made Derrick Rose a superstar imo.

Chris Bosh never had a moment like that before Miami.

And even now, if you heard Wade and Bron were out, you'd feel like you went to a bummy leftover game.

if you took Bosh and Wade off that team, they would still be in the playoffs with Bosh as their best player

I actually felt that the calls were pretty even. There were a couple of calls that could have made both ways, as always is the case.
And that last call on whether or not the ball hit Jeff Green when Battier blocked his shot I felt was pretty obvious that it should have been Miami ball.

Anyways.

Battioke with the okie doke play at the end!! And LeBron just straight demoralizing Jason Terry.

Is there an announcer worst than Jon Barry? In any sport? Actually is there a person who is worst at their job than Jon Barry, this guy makes me literally put the game on mute. You could pair him with Jesus and I still wouldn't listen

Call me a grammar nerd, but I find ACB's improper use of subject-verb agreement to be far worse than his nonsensical ramblings and gibberish.

*Yawns*......Whatever cool game...

nice clutch shot by lebron.
Nice dunk on terry too....

Is it the play offs yet
Please stop doing this. It isnt cool or funny. Make a legitimate basketball related statement or just stop posting in the thread. As if they werent seven seconds from losing...
Call me a grammar nerd, but I find ACB's improper use of subject-verb agreement to be far worse than his nonsensical ramblings and gibberish.
I've already said this. Hes the first person to call someone slow, yet theres a grammatical error in almost every post he makes.

Last edited:
Solaris, did you watch that team at all in 06? You're talking a lot about them and Calderon was no where near their second best player. You're just going off name recognition. And Toronto was .500 the next year and then under .500 both years after. Bosh leaving didn't make them a bottom feeder.

Is there an announcer worst than Jon Barry? In any sport? Actually is there a person who is worst at their job than Jon Barry, this guy makes me literally put the game on mute. You could pair him with Jesus and I still wouldn't listen
After taking him out of the half time crew, I'm disappointed they didn't take him off their broadcasting teams as well. He sucks even more so covering a Knicks game.

What a games surprised Pierce took that shot, but even more surprised Lebron made a game winning jumpshot! Wow, if he starts doing that, he really will be unstoppable.

After such a great game, I feel bad for y'all who will watch a depleted Knicks team vs the Jazz. For every Ying, there's a Yang. But this **** ain't right. Lol. Let's go Knicks

If he starts? What? :lol: he's lowkey been clutch for the majority of his entire career tbh. Don't even know where this notion of him not being clutch came from. One series vs the Mavericks I guess. Whatever.

This game sealed up Lebron's 4th MVP. What a performance.

It was the mavs series along with skip bayless nonstop trolling after that series that made everyone forget the clutch performances he had in his career

And yet Rose gets credit cause he beat down on bad teams with a much better roster? Dudes just want to hate on the Boshstrich man. If he was still riding solo in Toronto he would be putting up 25 and 12.
On Tweet the other day I said Bosh is SO underappreciated. Somebody said to me

GOD EMCEE @DugeeLFE
@KidKash202 if he does anything..missed shot..not boxin out for a rebound..a missed put back..1st thing out they mouf is "that ***** gay!"

As much as I hate that ********. from Chicago, saying Bosh is on the same level as him offended me so much.

Granted, Rose might come back and be nothing more than a role-player. But pre-injury, there is no argument.

Last edited:
Solaris, did you watch that team at all in 06? You're talking a lot about them and Calderon was no where near their second best player. You're just going off name recognition. And Toronto was .500 the next year and then under .500 both years after. Bosh leaving didn't make them a bottom feeder.

yeah I watched them. Ok, I'll give you Mo Pete, but that team was still TERRIBLE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom