Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat arent stacked their starting pg isnt even top 20 at his position ....besides the big 3 maybe ray is a starter on another team

neither Derek Fisher nor Devean George were either. That team was pretty stacked too

and no, I'm not talking about the Mavs

Who does Anthony Parker play for now? Coulda sworn he was overseas now

the Cavs last time I checked. dudes in his mid to late 30s though, he has to be nearing retirement

also

Bron > Durant
Wade > Westbrook
Bosh > Ibaka
Ray Ray = Kevin Martin

Harden doesnt play for either of these teams, so I'm not sure why he was included

Last edited:
[quote name="grandtheftbike" url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/43020#post_17468245]
rio thinks rio is top 10[/quote]

Last edited:
The heat have 3 players that are top 10 at their position. One that is actually the best player in the L.

Your not supposed to lose with talent like that, And they won't. :lol:

wait, so we're trying to say that a team with 3 franchise players, 1 former franchise player, and 4-5 quality role players, isn't stacked?

and Rodman = Bosh now
laugh.gif

Rodman for his career averaged 8 and 15

Bosh for his career averages 20 and 9, and took the Raptors to the playoffs as their best player
i didnt say rodman is better than bosh..i said he IMPACTED the games he played with michael, more than bosh does with bron..

every year with miami bosh stats have been going down...down to 17 and 7 this year...

8 pts and 15 boards with much much better d is more impactful than that any day of the week..

dwade aint scottie...excuse my ignorance but ill be upfront to say no argument will persuade me that wade = pippen...

Last edited:
the heat.  they built that team around bron and wade perfectly.  i take their rebound and assist numbers with a grain of salt nowadays since they have no big men and shooters out the ***.

the heat.  they built that team around bron and wade perfectly.  i take their rebound and assist numbers with a grain of salt nowadays since they have no big men and shooters out the ***.
i wouldnt say perfectly and if they did have birdman on the team we wouldnt be talk about their streak. Birdman is their x factor

i didnt say rodman is better than bosh..i said he IMPACTED the games he played with michael, more than bosh does with bron..

every year with miami bosh stats have been going down...down to 17 and 7 this year...

8 pts and 15 boards with much much better d is more impactful than that any day of the week..

dwade aint scottie...excuse my ignorance but ill be upfront to say no argument will persuade me that wade = pippen...
And you would be wrong. The Heat's whole team structure is built around Bosh being the 5 that spaces out the floor for Wade and Lebron to drive to the basket. Teams struggle when their center has to come out the perimeter or top of the key to defend Bosh. Who was defending Rodman?

Chalmers are battier can easily start on certain teams. Chalmers has ice in his blood. Can't teach that.

The celtics series cemented how important bosh is to that team

Last edited:
I didn't know humphries was in the league that long. Calderon is average. Bargnani is a disappointment. The rest of that team is just :x
Yeah, hump was in the same McDonalds all american class with LeBron gave a verbal to duke then change his mind and signed with Minnesota. Was there for one season got freshman of the year in the conference and entered the draft.

exactly, Chris Bosh is a legit NBA superstar. Rodman was very good at his role, which was playing defense and rebounding, but Chris Bosh is the reason why opposing bigs can't play help defense

:lol: you are still not understanding... 2 different things...
rings dont define how great a player is. ( he said that )...
winning a ring for your own person goals is another.. i want to win a ring because i want to win a ring.. not to show you or for you to define how good i am.. its a personal accomplishment...

Nope. Lebron is a hypocrite and he flip flop on his words. Period

He want multiple rings but of course he's not good enough to do it with one all star That's why he chose the easy route and joined a super team. He want to be in MJ class. But of course he would need at least 3 chips. That's why he chose to team up with Wade and Bosh. All 3 were in their mid to late 20s. In their prime. Their plan was they were going to form a super team. Knock off these mediocre team in their conference and be in the FInals practically every year. It's just much easier that way.

And dude who said MJ team was just as stacked as the Heat. Lol what a joke. Top to bottom

This Heat team is the definition of young superstars teaming up for easiest way to win.

Secret dinner meeting and all that recruiting of another fraud ring chaser like Ray Allen lol.

I want nothing but bad lucks for the Heat.

Last edited:

He want multiple rings but of course he's not good enough to do it with one all star That's why he chose the easy route and joined a super team. He want to be in MJ class. But of course he would need at least 3 chips. That's why he chose to team up with Wade and Bosh. All 3 were in their mid to late 20s. In their prime. Their plan was they were going to form a super team. Knock off these mediocre team in their conference and be in the FInals practically every year. It's just much easier that way.

And dude who said MJ team was just as stacked as the Heat. Lol what a joke. Top to bottom

This Heat team is the definition of young superstars teaming up for easiest way to win.

Secret dinner meeting and all that recruiting of another fraud ring chaser like Ray Allen lol.

Those days are long gone guys im tired of people still comparing what happen back then to now. Sorry but times has changed when the celtics big 3 started...shoot even before that. Dirk said that he would gladly welcome other superstars to play in dallas(dont want to look up the quote) but no one giving him a hard time.

Bro the hate is strong. The Miami Heat culture is amazing imo. They rid the ego all for the sake of WINNING. You take less minutes and less money to WIN. Bosh, Wade, and Lebron are all young, they are JUST now entering their prime. How many Prime guys do you know took less money for the sake of WINNING? You never forget the 2000 with so many dudes making the big money as THE MAN on the team while everybody else sucks. Need I name them?

KG, Tracy(orlando), Vince Carter, A.I, Agent Zero and countless others where they made tons of money in their prime, but didn't have the wins to match up.  I mean you have Ray freaking Allen willing to take a bench role when you know darn well that there are teams who would have offered him 10 mill a year  even at this age.

Miami Heat Basketball is changing everything. These dudes are seeing that you need you can't do it alone, you need help. At the end of the day, they are already millionares, but they want a LEGACY and WINS help.

Hate all you want, but super teams with dudes in their prime is good for the sport.

Those days are long gone guys im tired of people still comparing what happen back then to now. Sorry but times has changed when the celtics big 3 started...shoot even before that. Dirk said that he would gladly welcome other superstars to play in dallas(dont want to look up the quote) but no one giving him a hard time.
the celtics werent in their prime and neither is dirk now and even in their prime they werent in the same tier as bron and wade.

What one all star did bron have ...mo williams? Lol clown

Bro the hate is strong. The Miami Heat culture is amazing imo. They rid the ego all for the sake of WINNING. You take less minutes and less money to WIN. Bosh, Wade, and Lebron are all young, they are JUST now entering their prime. How many Prime guys do you know took less money for the sake of WINNING? You never forget the 2000 with so many dudes making the big money as THE MAN on the team while everybody else sucks. Need I name them?

KG, Tracy(orlando), Vince Carter, A.I, Agent Zero and countless others where they made tons of money in their prime, but didn't have the wins to match up.  I mean you have Ray freaking Allen willing to take a bench role when you know darn well that there are teams who would have offered him 10 mill a year  even at this age.

Miami Heat Basketball is changing everything. These dudes are seeing that you need you can't do it alone, you need help. At the end of the day, they are already millionares, but they want a LEGACY and WINS help.

Hate all you want, but super teams with dudes in their prime is good for the sport.
thats the sad thing though. lbj probably could have done it on his own he just wasnt up for the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom