Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else surprised that rose hasn't gotten more bad press for basically just deciding it isn't worth it to come back this season?

I was just looking up Kobe's career statline.

in his 10th year, dude was averaging 35, 4.5, 5.3

dude is a monster, and I hate him so much
he was like 28, but yeah that is crazy.

Allen Iverson put up like 33 and 7 assist, while Lebron James posted 31 and he was just 21!!
But LBJ putting up 27/7/7 at the age of 20 is 
mean.gif
 good lawd

Last edited:
and thats what these youngins dont understand...

mj bulls team was LEGIT..if you call this heat team stacked, you gotta call mjs squad stacked...

dont get me started on magic and his all star cast of teammates ...tim duncan needed help...etc etc...

in my lifetime, only dude i seen do it alone was hakeem and dirk...thats it...

you are crazy if you think MJ had more help than dirk and dream did offensively

hakeem and dirk did it alone? :lol: please

the bulls were a defensive juggernaut. Along with that and MJ greatness and coaching the bulls were legendary teams. second best player was pippen with his broke *** jump shot

the bulls were stacked? :lol:

Pippen came in 2nd in MVP voting the yr MJ went to play baseball and dropped 30ppg on the Cavs in the playoffs

Anyone else surprised that rose hasn't gotten more bad press for basically just deciding it isn't worth it to come back this season?
the chicago press backed off from it once they realized the team isnt built for going deep in the playoffs anyway. a lot of us were anticipating his return around february. its now march, the playoffs start in about a month and he has yet to learn how to play with the new bulls roster. letting go their key bench players just to sign veterans for the minimum has made it clear that they had no intentions of winning this year

Well...there's been a lot of big name injuries this year, so he sorta got lost in the shuffle.

I think if they would've re-signed Asik and maybe Korver and were 2nd in the East, then it'd be something more.

Besides, The Lakers soaked up most of the disappoint. Not much left to go around.

Last edited:
No it should be his decision to make

I wonder if the man who writes his checks thinks that :nerd:

If he had that second star I'd put money on him coming back. And that's where things get tricky. It isn't just about how he feels. It's a calculated thought that they can't beat the heat

Last edited:
In light of the Heat's winning streak, I'm surprised no one has made a thread about the Rockets' streak in '08 and that no one made an obligatory T Mac appreciation thread either.

Last edited:

Nope, I mean nobody complained when he won MVP and shot ~40% in 3 playoff series against scrub teams then got held to 6% shooting in possessions against LeBron and tricked game 5 away with a SERIES of end of game blunders.

Nope, I mean nobody complained when he won MVP and shot ~40% in 3 playoff series against scrub teams then got held to 6% shooting in possessions against LeBron and tricked game 5 away with a SERIES of end of game blunders.

Rose only won that mvp cause everyone hated lebron at that time

Mark Gasol is definitely getting the 1st team nod and I aint eem mad about it. Its well deserved.
or it could be Al Horford
rolling stoneface.

I am simply because of the fact that it could be such a buzz worthy story. You would think that media outlets would be all over it because of the angles that they could play. Anyone who's really knowledgeable about basketball and what's going on knows that he's making the right decision, but it would be very easy to convince the masses otherwise.

While we're on the conversation of season awards who do you guys have for most improved? This might be the most competitive award this year with multiple deserving names like George, Parsons, Vasquez, Sanders, etc.

Rose only won that mvp cause everyone hated lebron at that time

This...Lebron will win the MVP the next 3 yrs

**** remind me of Live when my created player would win mvp and a title every year in franchise mode

Last edited:
No it should be his decision to make

I wonder if the man who writes his checks thinks that :nerd:

If he had that second star I'd put money on him coming back. And that's where things get tricky. It isn't just about how he feels. It's a calculated thought that they can't beat the heat

The Chicago press gave him a real hard time for the last month but it's cooled off. But Jerry said from the day he came out of surgery that they weren't going to rush him, if he misses the entire season then that's fine. Its about the next 5+yrs not just this upcoming year. Which was the smart decision.

Iman has publicly come out and said that he wish he would've waited, that he wasn't ready, and that Pooh is doing the right thing considering all of the weight he has to shoulder for this team.

Only **** faces and delusional sports fans have their panties in a bunch.

LeBron wont win it the next 3, He should if he continues to play at his expected rate but people will find reasons not to vote for him/get bored voting for him.
This should be his 3rd in a row this year but like stated people just hated him at the time.

LOL.

That hate is pure...

LOL.

That hate is pure...
How is that hate? Those are facts.

LOL.

That hate is pure...
How is that hate? Those are facts.

What does that have to do with the question though?

Lmao @ dirk having more help than Michael?? Really tho? Second best player is a sixth man that plays offense only? Ooooooook..you got that..

And yes , if the heat are "stacked" right now then the bulls were too....

lol..in what world is dwade and bosh better than worm and pippen? And I'm one of the few that actually respect bosh, but dude ain't affecting a game the way Rodman did...

Not even getting into the dwade vs pippen thing again... Pip was better, that's easy (dwade fans gonna bring up 08, lol).

So tell me noble Kane... explain how dirk had more help, or how thesE heat are stacked when the bulls weren't??

Inquiring minds want to know.

People always seem to forget exactly when rodman joined Chicago

And no rodman is not a franchise talent like bosh. Rebounder/enforcer? Yes he's on another planet. But you can't give Dennis rodman a team and have him make the playoffs, while bosh can.

Wade vs pippen is close. If I had a team of nobodies and one choice I'd take wade because of his offense. If I had a main scorer already I take pippen

Kerr isn't better than battier as a complete player. And chalmers for some reason always steps up in huge games. Ray Allen is an afterthought that's how stacked the heat are

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom