Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, so we're trying to say that a team with 3 franchise players, 1 former franchise player, and 4-5 quality role players, isn't stacked?

and Rodman = Bosh now :lol:

Rodman for his career averaged 8 and 15

Bosh for his career averages 20 and 9, and took the Raptors to the playoffs as their best player

Last edited:
People always seem to forget exactly when rodman joined Chicago

And no rodman is not a franchise talent like bosh. Rebounder/enforcer? Yes he's on another planet. But you can't give Dennis rodman a team and have him make the playoffs, while bosh can.

Wade vs pippen is close. If I had a team of nobodies and one choice I'd take wade because of his offense. If I had a main scorer already I take pippen

Kerr isn't better than battier as a complete player. And chalmers for some reason always steps up in huge games. Ray Allen is an afterthought that's how stacked the heat are

But the argument isn't whether Bosh or Rodman is a better franchise player it's whoever made the specific team they are/were on better, which was Rodman for what his team needed.
And agreed like you said if i had a team with no one give me Wade, but if I already have a LeBron/MJ give me Scottie because he would make the team with that superstar better.

I just think the Bulls fit together better.

Are we really gonna sit here n act like the heat arent stacked? U remove lebron,u still have a playoff team maybe 3rd in the east. Bosh is extremely underrated. We gon act like he wasnt carrying the raptors to the playoffs? Their big 3 all carried teams on their own (in the weak ec I kno) then u add battier, mario, judas, birdman.... Thats a pretty stacked team.

Dennis Rodman is better than Chris Bosh? Scottie Pippen is way better than Dwyane Wade? Rodman was with the Bulls only 3 years btw.

Oh boy. Dwyane Wade is def public enemy number one here in NT. It used to be LeBron, It used to be Kobe (but for every Kobe Hater there is a Kobe Stan so they even themselves out) but Wade is def number one here.

Last edited:
This is the squad that Bosh led to the best record in the division in 2006

Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Juan Dixon
T.J. Ford
Jorge Garbajosa
Joey Graham
Kris Humphries
Luke Jackson
Fred Jones
Darrick Martin
Rasho Nesterovic
Anthony Parker
Morris Peterson
Uros Slokar
Pape Sow
P.J. Tucker

:x

Last edited:
I never meant to come off like the Heat aren't stacked its obvious they are especially within the East I was just saying those Bulls teams were built more soundly.

Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Juan Dixon
T.J. Ford
Jorge Garbajosa
Joey Graham
Kris Humphries
Luke Jackson
Fred Jones
Darrick Martin
Rasho Nesterovic
Anthony Parker
Morris Peterson
Uros Slokar
Pape Sow
P.J. Tucker

Wow, correct me if I'm wrong, but only like 3 of those guys are even in the league anymore.

I never meant to come off like the Heat aren't stacked its obvious they are especially within the East I was just saying those Bulls teams were built more soundly.

"built" more soundly doesnt equal stacked.

It just means that the front office did a good job putting complimentary players around each other

Andrea Bargnani
Jose Calderon
Juan Dixon
T.J. Ford
Jorge Garbajosa
Joey Graham
Kris Humphries
Luke Jackson
Fred Jones
Darrick Martin
Rasho Nesterovic
Anthony Parker
Morris Peterson
Uros Slokar
Pape Sow
P.J. Tucker

Wow, correct me if I'm wrong, but only like 3 of those guys are even in the league anymore.

5 actually

Calderon
Bargs
Humphries
PJ Tucker
Anthony Parker.

But still, you get my point.

I didn't know humphries was in the league that long. Calderon is average. Bargnani is a disappointment. The rest of that team is just :x

Yea, 7 years ago. I'm sure if you look at rosters from that year most teams are going to have players who aren't in the league anymore because it was 7 years ago....

And damn, you guys love to pick n choose when you want to give bosh n wade credit, only when it's convenient for your argument.

pick and choose? They're both legit superstars, I have rarely seen anybody argue otherwise.

And 7 years ago that roster was garbage too.

And what argument are we trying to make bruh?

who you tryna save bro? be real

Heat arent stacked their starting pg isnt even top 20 at his position ....besides the big 3 maybe ray is a starter on another team

Who does Anthony Parker play for now? Coulda sworn he was overseas now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom