Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the celtics werent in their prime and neither is dirk now and even in their prime they werent in the same tier as bron and wade.
well im still going to say mj and pippen was in the same tier......i know i know we are talking about two players that are arguably top 5 if not top ten in the league playing on the same team. Shaq and kobe did it!

thats the sad thing though. lbj probably could have done it on his own he just wasnt up for the challenge.
Because 7 years in Ohio with your second best player is old Antwan, Fat Shaq, or Mo Gotti-steaky.

He was selfless to go play with others for cheaper money to WIN. He wants to WIN. He could have stayed in Ohio and played his heart out for years and retire the richest loser.

Did lebron even recruit anyone to Cle? I remember that BS about him asking bosh to come in free agency, but we all know that they really planned everything to be in Miami.

Only one I remember was Artest. Or was it ariza? And I remember lebron wouldn't commit to staying so they were like **** that I'm not signing

All hell gonna break loose when lebron recruits kyrie

Bro the hate is strong. The Miami Heat culture is amazing imo. They rid the ego all for the sake of WINNING. You take less minutes and less money to WIN. Bosh, Wade, and Lebron are all young, they are JUST now entering their prime. How many Prime guys do you know took less money for the sake of WINNING? You never forget the 2000 with so many dudes making the big money as THE MAN on the team while everybody else sucks. Need I name them?

KG, Tracy(orlando), Vince Carter, A.I, Agent Zero and countless others where they made tons of money in their prime, but didn't have the wins to match up.  I mean you have Ray freaking Allen willing to take a bench role when you know darn well that there are teams who would have offered him 10 mill a year  even at this age.

Miami Heat Basketball is changing everything. These dudes are seeing that you need you can't do it alone, you need help. At the end of the day, they are already millionares, but they want a LEGACY and WINS help.

Hate all you want, but super teams with dudes in their prime is good for the sport.

Took less money? Please. You're talking like they desperately need that extra millions when they, their spouse, their family, their kids, their kid kids are already set for life :lol:

These dudes made plenty of money. The amount they made off court actually offset the pay cut they took.

Do you know how much money LBJ and Wade already make off the court? Nike, Jordan shoes etc. Commercials. It makes up for that pay cut they took

lol Like Lebron is going to miss out a couple millions vs the chance of winning multiple NBA rings on 2k13 beginner level

Because 7 years in Ohio with your second best player is old Antwan, Fat Shaq, or Mo Gotti-steaky.

He was selfless to go play with others for cheaper money to WIN. He wants to WIN. He could have stayed in Ohio and played his heart out for years and retire the richest loser.
yea u got to blame that on Gilbert for being cheap thats all......that something to have dominated the east like that over them years. Poor gilbert arenas had to play im in the first round all them years never getting pass him

Did lebron even recruit anyone to Cle? I remember that BS about him asking bosh to come in free agency, but we all know that they really planned everything to be in Miami.

Only one I remember was Artest. Or was it ariza? And I remember lebron wouldn't commit to staying so they were like **** that I'm not signing

LOL, you know he got Kyrie prepped to replace Rio in a couple years.

Took less money? Please. You're talking like they desperately need that extra millions when they, their spouse, their family, their kids, their kid kids are already set for life
laugh.gif

These dudes made plenty of money. The amount they made off court actually offset the pay cut they took.

Do you know how much money LBJ and Wade already make off the court? Nike, Jordan shoes etc. Commercials. It makes up for that pay cut they took

lol Like Lebron is going to miss out a couple millions vs the chance of winning multiple NBA rings on 2k13 beginner level
I think you read things wrong, I'm defending LBJ

I'm sure behind the scenes he was trying, but if the 2010 all star game wasn't enough proof, Wade, Bosh and LBJ had this planned.

he never really did play his heart out though.  those were still 60 plus win teams but bron mailed it in.  07 he played his heart out and i cant be mad at him for losing to the spurs but that game 5 against detroit is the most impressed ive ever been by lebron.  at least half of that type of will and competitiveness coulda gotten him by those boston teams.  i mean **** he almost did it when the cavs still werent that good and boston was the best in the league.  its about the effort with him and he just wasnt up for the challenge.  u cant really blame him when he got bad ******* and palm trees to look forward to but as a fan of the game its disappointing.

Oh and btw. It's actually bad for the sports. It cheapen the competition.

Everybody want the easy way out.

That's why he's a hypocrite. Obviously the # of rings MATTER a lot to him.

He was already a top player. But for him to ease his ways by forming a superteam with other guys in their prime just look cheap/easy to me

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Andrew Bynum will undergo season-ending surgery on both knees, source tells Y! Sports.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Bynum's surgery will be to clean out remaining debris in both knees and take place Tuesday,

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Andrew Bynum will undergo season-ending surgery on both knees, source tells Y! Sports.

:smh: all around. But it's not much of a shock

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with building a Super Team, just don't expect a bunch of credit when they win or do something special. They're suppose to win. Especially in a sport like basketball, where talent is scarce and spread out. Only a couple superstars and handful of all-stars. I think Miami is going to win this year, and next year, I'll guarantee it. No competition, especially since Harden left and OKC is cheap.

I'm a die-hard Yankee fan, that's what every other fan basically told me. It's bigger news if the Yankess lose rather if they won. They had a point, but baseball and football is totally different.

Oh and btw. It's actually bad for the sports. It cheapen the competition.

Everybody want the easy way out.

That's why he's a hypocrite. Obviously the # of rings MATTER a lot to him.

He was already a top player. But for him to ease his ways by forming a superteam with other guys in their prime just look cheap/easy to me
Your looking at it wrong, dude played 7 years with the team and there is little to no progress from the management and players. Things were digressing. You mean to tell me you cant get ANYBODY(STAR) to come to Ohio to play with the Best player in the world?

KG said the something similar thing that he regrets wasting his prime and not hating on Lebron for moving when he did.

Can you image if Reggie had grew tired after years of not winning or even being in the title run consistently and just decided to team up with somebody? Look at what happened with Charles Barkely, he was the main pretty much all of his career till he waited too late to ring chase when he was past his prime with a Old Hakeem and a fading Pippen.

Don't hate the man(LBJ) for sticking it out for that long and taking the team to places it had never been and after they didnt help him, he leaves to presurve his legacy. Nobody will forget the Ohio Lebron, but Miami Lebron is where he is now being  considered top 3 of the greatest basketball players of all time.

Tracy McGrady on the Miami HeatStreak:
The way we did it was a lot harder. Having Yao [Ming] go out [due to injury] around the 12th game and Dikembe [Mutombo] filling his role was huge for our team. And we didn't have three guys making $100 million.
Maybe if your knees were "Harder", It wouldn't have been a problem. 
Your my boy McGrady, my favorite player before LeBron was putting in your work. But your time passed kid, recognize greatness. 

Bron knew he couldnt do it by himself ....remember when kobe thought he could do it on his own? What happened? He wanted out

I don't have a problem with building a Super Team, just don't expect a bunch of credit when they win or do something special. They're suppose to win. Especially in a sport like basketball, where talent is scarce and spread out. Only a couple superstars and handful of all-stars. I think Miami is going to win this year, and next year, I'll guarantee it. No competition, especially since Harden left and OKC is cheap.

I'm a die-hard Yankee fan, that's what every other fan basically told me. It's bigger news if the Yankess lose rather if they won. They had a point, but baseball and football is totally different.
how it work out for lakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom