Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he never really did play his heart out though.  those were still 60 plus win teams but bron mailed it in.  07 he played his heart out and i cant be mad at him for losing to the spurs but that game 5 against detroit is the most impressed ive ever been by lebron.  at least half of that type of will and competitiveness coulda gotten him by those boston teams.  i mean **** he almost did it when the cavs still werent that good and boston was the best in the league.  its about the effort with him and he just wasnt up for the challenge.  u cant really blame him when he got bad ******* and palm trees to look forward to but as a fan of the game its disappointing.
So in other words he was barely trying with cleveland and only just now started trying? When you take larry hughe and drew gooden as STARTING members of your team to the Finals, you let me know what trying is about.

I jus hope lbj n company r ready for the verbal abuse that will ensue if they slip up and lose. At the end of the day this is sports and anything can happen, injuries anything. They put themselves in a situation that them losing>them winning. The media will b on his *** if he doesnt win the next 2 rings. Esp. if they lose b4 the finals

I really like Hubie Brown, JVG, and Mike Breen, and the women I forget her name she's not bad. But everyone else on ESPN NBA suck. Jalen Rose, Mike Wilbon, Bill Simmons, Magic, this whole NBA Coverage is so bad. I wish NBC would bring back their team....

ESPN should just specialize in NFL, NCAAF, and NCAAB and relinquish the reigns of basketball to TNT and NBC

Last edited:
Tracy McGrady on the Miami HeatStreak:

Maybe if your knees were "Harder", It wouldn't have been a problem. 
Your my boy McGrady, my favorite player before LeBron was putting in your work. But your time passed kid, recognize greatness. 
but what tmac is saying is true....its expected for the heat to win like this. Who expected the 07-08 rockets team to play that good.....its like saying this year timberwolves with the lost of k love doing the 22 game streak or heck even this year rocket. Dont hate on what tmac saying he just saying its not all that great. I believe even lebron downplayed it and said its not great earlier in the streak

how it work out for lakers?

Not very well considering Kobe is 34, Nash 39, and Dwight Howard replaced a Center who was nearly on his level. I don't get it what's the point? Haha

Heat are going to win the next couple championships, they may make history. Am I or anyone going to surprised? No. They have to. That's the point.

good lord

i thought this thread would get better since they banned the one kid but my god

lol @ the heat not being stacked lol

Sad for Philly.. Really dislike Bynum

This. And please don't tell me there's still someone out there who will give him a max deal starting next season. If I was a GM - no matter how bad I needed him - I wouldn't sign him for more than a year to start.

So in other words he was barely trying with cleveland and only just now started trying? When you take larry hughe and drew gooden as STARTING members of your team to the Finals, you let me know what trying is about.
no im saying whenever the going got tough on several occasions he went ghost.  I'm not even sure if hes changed since he wasnt really challenged much last year.  

What is this like the 4th time hes touched the floor in 2013?

Andrew Bogut is out there locking the paint down

Last edited:
DubA Bynum is not getting the Max. No way, no GM is that dumb.
I know the Sixers are sad that Colangelo's tapped out. Would that he could. :smh:

Both knees?

ibnXScj8XY5GcP.gif

Last edited:
I jus hope lbj n company r ready for the verbal abuse that will ensue if they slip up and lose. At the end of the day this is sports and anything can happen, injuries anything. They put themselves in a situation that them losing>them winning. The media will b on his *** if he doesnt win the next 2 rings. Esp. if they lose b4 the finals

& Im sure your hoping all of this actually happens, keep wishing tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom