Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the month of March, Derrick Williams is averaging 17 and 7. Can we say that he's starting to turn the corner, and develop his game?

rings dont define how great a player is ... how is he a hypocrite if he wants to win rings as a personal goal/achievement?

Mr King James came out and clearly stated that rings don't define a player career during the all star break.

But look like he forgot that he was the fraud who planned under the table with his bff to form a super team to chase rings

Not 1 , not 2 not 3, not 7 etc .... He want them rings. If not, Hmm so what was your whole purpose of going to the Heat for, Mr James?

Hypocrite

Last edited:
In the month of March, Derrick Williams is averaging 17 and 7. Can we say that he's starting to turn the corner, and develop his game?

Eh, I mean I would attribute some of it to Rubio's play making.
As well as the lack of consistent wing play. (or any wing play for that matter).
As well as Love being injured, giving him a bigger role to play...more touches.

But he definitely has looked better. He was ballin tonight.
I'd like to see him do it more consistently though.

He's had a couple nice games, and a couple real ugly games the last few weeks.
Nothing too noteworthy outside of tonight.

Last edited:
Abc, you have a good point. Truth is rings do count when you're the top dog on the team as far as GOAT talk is concerned. Whatever though, all a matter of opinion

Hey real talk though...

Patrick Patterson didn't look too shabby. Actually had a pretty nice post game
nerd.gif
He was probably our best post up player before he was traded to sac town..dude's midrange is always on point, and his 3 fg% has improved...my only concern with him is that he was never the same player after his ankle injury, dude used to be explosive and would actually block/rebound/hustle.. it would now seem that he is favouring his ankle, or he plays in the summer with bargnani 

Abc, you have a good point. Truth is rings do count when you're the top dog on the team as far as GOAT talk is concerned. Whatever though, all a matter of opinion
bill russell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mj. john havlicek>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.bird... unless youre saying these guys werent top dogs on theyre teams

Damn I forgot lou will is in atl, is he done for the season?

No way it happens, but I would like to see Utah and Memphis match up.

Jefferson/Millsap/Kanter/Favors versus Gasol/Randolph/Davis/Arthur for 4-7 games would be fun.

Last edited:
Nobody wants to see the jazz in the playoffs.
If the lakers never made there run to get in, I'd rather see Portland.
Lilliard alridge batum. They'd atleast be exciting :lol:

Last edited:
Nobody wants to see the jazz in the playoffs.
If the lakers never made there run to get in, I'd rather see Portland.
Lilliard alridge batum. They'd atleast be exciting :lol:

You mean nobody like fans or potential viewers, because I agree. But if you mean as a potential opponent, yea nobody is scared of them

Last edited:
Yeah I'm talking about viewers.
Obviously portland would lose.

But I think Itd be interesting

Last edited:
Yeah I'm talking about viewers.
Obviously portland would lose.

But I think Itd be interesting

Last edited:
rings dont define how great a player is ... how is he a hypocrite if he wants to win rings as a personal goal/achievement?

Mr King James came out and clearly stated that rings don't define a player career during the all star break.

But look like he forgot that he was the fraud who planned under the table with his bff to form a super team to chase rings

Not 1 , not 2 not 3, not 7 etc .... He want them rings. If not, Hmm so what was your whole purpose of going to the Heat for, Mr James?

Hypocrite
:lol: you are still not understanding... 2 different things...
rings dont define how great a player is. ( he said that )...
winning a ring for your own person goals is another.. i want to win a ring because i want to win a ring.. not to show you or for you to define how good i am.. its a personal accomplishment...

Last edited:
Lebron goes 6 games with no foul. Just unbelievable bias by the league and unfair.

I hope nothing but bad lucks for the Heat
A super team playing on an easy conference. They should get more hates because the road to Finals for them is just too easy.
Lebron is the only top 10 NBA player in history to go join force with another 2 all stars in their prime to form a super team to win multiple rings. But according to King James rings doesn't define a player career. Hypocrite
You don't see 26 years old Jordan, after years of getting bounced by Detroit and Boston to go join Malone or Magic in his prime to form a superteam.
I believe the basketball god won't allow them frauds to win again.

This should help

:rofl:

Laker fans caught more feelings over Kobe's ankle sprain than he did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom