Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ He had a 19 pt 4th quarter so it makes it look like there's no problem since he finishes with 31, but there is something., Before the 4th he just looked like he didn't even want to be there, was just giving the ball up when he had it and when he didn't was just standing way on the weakside not even trying to get involved in the play. He cares too much about his stats IMO, sans for the turnovers, but he seems to be passing up shots so he can stay as efficient as possible in his 50.40.90 quest. Russ. conversely, obviously gives 0 damns and has no problem shooting low percentage end of clock, end of quarter shots, even if he has a good fg% night going. It's why they work 2gether imo, but lots of people will never see it that way. They will just check the box score, see Russ took more FGs than KD, and *****, and every time we lose blame it on Russ

Last edited:
^ He had a 19 pt 4th quarter so it makes it look like there's no problem since he finishes with 31, but there is something., Before the 4th he just looked like he didn't even want to be there, was just giving the ball up when he had it and when he didn't was just standing way on the weakside not even trying to get involved in the play. He cares too much about his stats IMO, sans for the turnovers, but he seems to be passing up shots so he can stay as efficient as possible in his 50.40.90 quest. Russ. conversely, obviously gives 0 damns and has no problem shooting low percentage end of clock, end of quarter shots, even if he has a good fg% night going. It's why they work 2gether imo, but lots of people will never see it that way. They will just check the box score, see Russ took more FGs than KD, and *****, and every time we lose blame it on Russ

KD caring too much about his stats? Ouch....

KD does that sometimes tho, he did it in the finals last year, sometimes he just ats like he's not even on the court. He goes missing, then sometimes he try's to do too much. But it's def been happening more frequently lately. When he's playing right and commited he's impossible to guard, I'm sure that 4th quarter proved it. That's the problem with him and Russ tho, instead if playing together sometimes, they take turns. That's why I'm criticl of Russ, because he's the point guard. Whatever tho, it's going to be interesting to see them in the playoffs. I just don't know who'd they replace Brooks with if they don't make it far.

Kd trying to keep up with the king ? Nah i just think hes tired of regular season basketball already and thirsty for playoff ball

I'm feeling a lot of Heat in your corner, but I agree he did have to join the heat with 2 other superstars but at the end of the day it's not the East Conf fault, they all had the same opportunity

not to mention the fact that they probably got the idea after getting tired of losing to the big 3 on the celtics for years

By the way, another single digit performance for James Harden's replacement, Kevin Martin. I think this will be his 15th of the season

I don't know if I'll ever forgive Cuban for subjecting Dirk to play with Mike James as his starting point in his final years.

the hell :rofl:

MARC-GASOL-SHOE-FOUL.gif

how the hell are you getting gifs to upload? i tried plenty of times in the last couple months and even with this gif last night and it just sits there and the bar doesnt move.

SMH

Lebron goes 6 games with no foul. Just unbelievable bias by the league and unfair.

I hope nothing but bad lucks for the Heat

A super team playing on an easy conference. They should get more hates because the road to Finals for them is just too easy.

Lebron is the only top 10 NBA player in history to go join force with another 2 all stars in their prime to form a super team to win multiple rings. But according to King James rings doesn't define a player career. Hypocrite

You don't see 26 years old Jordan, after years of getting bounced by Detroit and Boston to go join Malone or Magic in his prime to form a superteam.

I believe the basketball god won't allow them frauds to win again.
rings dont define how great a player is ... how is he a hypocrite if he wants to win rings as a personal goal/achievement?

Lebron goes 6 games with no foul. Just unbelievable bias by the league and unfair.

I hope nothing but bad lucks for the Heat

A super team playing on an easy conference. They should get more hates because the road to Finals for them is just too easy.

Lebron is the only top 10 NBA player in history to go join force with another 2 all stars in their prime to form a super team to win multiple rings. But according to King James rings doesn't define a player career. Hypocrite

You don't see 26 years old Jordan, after years of getting bounced by Detroit and Boston to go join Malone or Magic in his prime to form a superteam.

I believe the basketball god won't allow them frauds to win again.
rings dont define how great a player is ... how is he a hypocrite if he wants to win rings as a personal goal/achievement?

You must not understand where ACB is coming from, Lebron has stated the whole ring thing as not defining a player during the AllStar break when the MJ comparisons came up again when MJ picked Kobe over him.

Hope it doesn't turn into another debate about rings. Just going to get flooded with Lebron fan/haters and Kobe fan/haters.

Getting out while I can

If John Salmons and Jason Thompson could have been slightly less than terrible, the Kings could have won :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom