Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, Rodrigue Beaubois just broke his finger. Crowder and many of the other Mavs aren't participating in the beard program, must not be very confident in them ever getting back to .500. KD trying to set a record for turnovers. Dirk 8 for 8 because we got all our slow footed bigs on the court at once

Brooks proving again why he is a terrible coach, TONS of minutes for Fisher (and 2 big lineups), Brewer and Perry still getting DNPs and of course Lamb in Tulsa hitting game winners in his sleep last night.

Lebron goes 6 games with no foul. Just unbelievable bias by the league and unfair.

I hope nothing but bad lucks for the Heat

A super team playing on an easy conference. They should get more hates because the road to Finals for them is just too easy.

Lebron is the only top 10 NBA player in history to go join force with another 2 all stars in their prime to form a super team to win multiple rings. But according to King James rings doesn't define a player career. Hypocrite

You don't see 26 years old Jordan, after years of getting bounced by Detroit and Boston to go join Malone or Magic in his prime to form a superteam.

I believe the basketball god won't allow them frauds to win again.

The Hornets are never going to improve with Vasquez as their starting point guard.

He might be the ultimate worthless stats player. Slow, bad shot selection, too many mistakes, surely one of the worst defenders in the league.

Damn I remember when Roddy/Rodney? buckets was a guy everyone wanted.

I think Rubio will have that jump shot down a lot quicker

Last edited:
Fair enough, this is why I like this website. These discussions never get out of hand with flaming and name calling.
Lebron goes 6 games with no foul. Just unbelievable bias by the league and unfair.

A super team playing on an easy conference. They should get more hates because the road to Finals for them is just too easy.

Lebron is the only top 10 NBA player in history to go join force with another 2 all stars in their prime to form a super team to win multiple rings. But according to King James rings doesn't define a player career. Hypocrite

You don't see 26 years old Jordan, after years of getting bounced by Detroit and Boston to go join Malone or Magic in his prime to form a superteam.

roll.gif
Really? Jimmies Rustled to over 9000

James had a foul every last one of the last 6 games. Where are people getting this from?

Dudes can either keep crying, or appreciate one of the greatest teams ever assembled.

KD has been playing amazingly uninspired ball lately. If you a Skip Bayless or a conspiracy theorist, you think maybe he is trying to "expose" Russ and get him traded or make him continue to be a lightning rod for criticism or blame. If you are watching, you see he is just trying too hard to be LeBron and caring about his stats (i.e his 50.40.90). He only has 7 shots now and I'm sure Westbrook has more than twice that, most people will just look at that and start the Westbrook criticism but KD is literally out there like he doesn't even want to be, unengaged on both ends. There is local rumors saying he is having family issues and that is contributing to his increased technicals and turnovers. I just want to see increased accountability whatever it is, and for Brooks to give other guys a look.

Well finally KD just got benched, looked unhappy

The heats 22 game win streak is better or just as good as some NBA teams records...
cavs... 22-44
magic...18-49
bobcats.. 15-42
timberwolves.. 22-41
pelicans.. 22-44
suns... 22-45
and this is not counting the teams with 23 wins..

LMAO @ these mavs announcers. talking bout westbrook's XX8's he's wearing tonight "look at these zip up elf boots he's wearing tonight" :rofl: :rofl:

This should help

wtf is KD doing today

edit: after me typing this KD just scored two straight baskets
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn I remember when Roddy/Rodney? buckets was a guy everyone wanted.

I think Rubio will have that jump shot down a lot quicker
Nobody other than Mavs fans ever thought he was good. I wasn't sure on the LeBron thing, that's why I put the question mark. I read it on a board and was like damn, again? but wasn't sure.

:lol: teams literally go on huge runs every time Fisher is inserted but Brooks just can't help himself. And to put Fisher at the 2 with Kevin Martin at the 3 no less. You are asking to get abused on D. Another KD lazy turnover when he had the whole side iso'd to go against Carter. We need to get my dude some Mydol before the playoffs

@dailythunder

Serge Ibaka and Russell Westbrook scored all 23 of OKC's third quarter points. Westbrook had 15, Ibaka eight.

Last edited:

I'm feeling a lot of Heat in your corner, but I agree he did have to join the heat with 2 other superstars but at the end of the day it's not the East Conf fault, they all had the same opportunity

What did Brooks say to KD while he was on the bench in the 3rd? 17pts in the first 8 minutes of the 4th on 7 for 8. Maybe KD called his mom

Last edited:
Just not your night when you do a good job forcing the ball out of KD and Russ's hands to Sef who clearly wants no part of it but seeing the time situation takes OJ Mayo off the dribble and hits the MJ half spin fadeaway on the baseline to seal the game.

Hey_

Poor taste and terrible coaching to play Derek Fisher tonight.

Julius F. Wrek
I dont understand how he plays at all, Brewer and Jackson should be taking all of his minutes.
I'm really happy for this guy. Mr. Smiley

Thabo with the DAGGER
roll.gif

Last edited:
KD has been playing amazingly uninspired ball lately. If you a Skip Bayless or a conspiracy theorist, you think maybe he is trying to "expose" Russ and get him traded or make him continue to be a lightning rod for criticism or blame. If you are watching, you see he is just trying too hard to be LeBron and caring about his stats (i.e his 50.40.90). He only has 7 shots now and I'm sure Westbrook has more than twice that, most people will just look at that and start the Westbrook criticism but KD is literally out there like he doesn't even want to be, unengaged on both ends. There is local rumors saying he is having family issues and that is contributing to his increased technicals and turnovers. I just want to see increased accountability whatever it is, and for Brooks to give other guys a look.

Well finally KD just got benched, looked unhappy

Now that is true, KD has been playing below par basketball since the all-star game, uninspired is a great word to use. He's been getting his stats but he's just been distant. He has been trying too hard to play like LeBron, he needs to play like KD. Completely agree. Idk what's going on with him. Head hasn't been in the game. He'll bounce back tho. Maybe competing with LeBron has been getting to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom