Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i see in him is his flashy passes..He's an average/slightly above average defender, poor shooter, and he was abused by some pgs in Europe..

Why the Oklahoma City Thunder are screwed in the playoffs. If you have 9 mins, watch. This guys been saying everything I've been saying about OKC and Westbrook. Westbrook needs a tough coach, asap.

:lol: at quoting Coach Nick, an admitted Major Troll. He is Skip Bayless without ESPN. Even in wins, he incessantly posts Westbrook criticisms and again like Skip, blames Westbrook for things he has no control over like KD's technicals. Plus I never trust grown *** men with lisps anyways.

He might make a salient point or 2 at times, but if he really wanted to be taken seriously and not just famous in the "say something loud enough and people will listen, any publicitiy is good publicity, troll reporter," type of way he wouldn't say things like that they we should start Eric Maynor or half the other ridiculous things he says.

Karl has a .700 winning percentage in the regular season.

He has a .430 winning percentage in the playoffs.

He wins 50 games EVERY YEAR and loses in the first round more than TMac.

WHAT do you people need to get that thru your skulls? You just all have bad memories or what's goin on here?

He made one run with Payton and Kemp. The year before that, out in the first round. The year after, swept. He's made ONE run with 2 elite players in their prime. If not for that season his playoff record would be below .400.
laugh.gif

But yeah, THIS year is different, again.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mcgee = 20 and 12 this playoff, western conf finals

is it me or does anyone else thinks Rubio is overrated? I'd take Conley over Ricky all day, everyday...:\

lol stop. He's a top 2 PASS FIRST point guard in the league (Rondo being the other one). I rather build my team around Rubio then 90% of the PGs in this league. Conley doesnt make literally everyone around him better like Rubio can.

Last edited:
is it me or does anyone else thinks Rubio is overrated? I'd take Conley over Ricky all day, everyday...:\

lol stop. He's a top 2 PASS FIRST point guard in the league (Rondo being the other one). I rather build my team around Rubio then 90% of the PGs in this league. Conley doesnt make literally everyone around him better like Rubio can.

Not sure about that number at 90% :wow:

How many pass first PG's are in the NBA?

Slightly more than 'true centers"? Or SG's that can shoot a midrange jumper?

Or good refs?

Last edited:
How many pass first PG's are in the NBA?

Slightly more than 'true centers"? Or SG's that can shoot a midrange jumper?

Or good refs?
John wall is a pass first PG and I'm happy. All we need now is Kevin Love and a SCORING SF.  RUDY COME HOME!!!

wow that Stadium is amazing 
pimp.gif

Sonic Kings?
it would just be the Sonics 
laugh.gif

They are going to erase any memory of the Kings if the end up in Seattle. 

The whole "Bring back the Sonics" is a sham.

Only way Seattle "brings back the Sonics" is if they somehow get the Thunder back. 

Or if they take the Kings they can use some Harry Potter magic and transfigure Tyreke Evans into Kevin Durant and DMC into Nick Collison. Otherwise they aren't bringing back the Sonics or anything really for that matter.

They are merely poaching a team from an other city under the guise of "bringing back the Sonics"

"Do unto other, as they do to you" should be their slogan.

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif

Only way Seattle "brings back the Sonics" is if they somehow get the Thunder back. 

Or if they take the Kings they can use some Harry Potter magic and transfigure Tyreke Evans into Kevin Durant and DMC into Nick Collison. Otherwise they aren't bringing back the Sonics or anything really for that matter.

They are merely poaching a team from an other city under the guise of "bringing back the Sonics"

lol i meant Seattle Kings 
roll.gif

What are you sorry about?? 
laugh.gif

Also it was posted here a few days ago, you check this thread out! Lots of good stuff

Supersonics back in Seattle movement thread

you better post the renderings of the Sacramento downtown arena that should be release on the 26th or shortly thereafter  
grin.gif
what ever happen to his cartoon the lebrons
huh 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

lol i meant Seattle Kings 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 either way, my post is still related 
roll.gif

Overrated how?

He is known as a great passer, unathletic, not great shooting pg,

because people are saying he have the potential to be the next Steve Nash or Pistol Pete.

I loled as soon as i heard that on NBA TV

if guys like kobe, jason kidd, jerry west, etc says he has the potential to be a GREAT player. im gonna go with that
hard to judge him coming off the acl and minn being decimated with injuries. werent they contending for a playoff spot last yr before he got hurt

That arena looks amazing :wow:

Denver has been putting in work this season, but as good as a Coach George Karl is, his history of not getting it done in the post season makes me wonder if it'll be the same situation during the playoffs again this year :nerd:

Paul George consistently takes terrible shots, and is a terrible finisher at the rim when in traffic

:x

I feel like the talent is there, but the fundamentals aren't. I also dont think that he's nearly as athletic as alot of people think he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom