Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I'm seeing all the time in here, it seems like its only the Laker fans that are never going to respect the Nuggets.

Things change bros, just be careful.

Royce White got like 4 baby moms yo?

LOL this guy is a joke, and so are the 3 other chicks that have his kid

His disorder prevents him from using a condom

Educate yourself
Obviously he's too scared of using rubbers and also too afraid to pull out.

I'm sure he'll revolutionize the child support system once he sets the protocols in place while he makes his case in court

Denver is going to be a problem, like I said before..They will make it past 1st round but not 2nd lol 
laugh.gif

Like I said before and ill say it again....One of the top teams is going to get an upset by the Nuggets whether you like it or not keep sleeping on em

If the Nuggets are the same team as years past then so are the Spurs. Besides for the Clippers they're really the only team that SIGNIFICANTLY improved.

Spurs - same team every year, production is the same, we know what to expect.
Thunder - took a step back. Wouldn't be surprised at a 2nd round exit
Grizzlies - have the same amount of go to guys (if not less) than the Nuggets. Huge offensive struggle in playoffs.
Lakers - Dwight coming back into his own and Kobe is Kobe so they'll always have a shot

This Nuggets team has a LEGIT shot at a finals birth if they keep playing this way. I wouldnt be surprised if i see a LAC v. Nuggets WCF

Last edited:
Karl has a .700 winning percentage in the regular season.

He has a .430 winning percentage in the playoffs.

He wins 50 games EVERY YEAR and loses in the first round more than TMac.

WHAT do you people need to get that thru your skulls? You just all have bad memories or what's goin on here?

He made one run with Payton and Kemp. The year before that, out in the first round. The year after, swept. He's made ONE run with 2 elite players in their prime. If not for that season his playoff record would be below .400. :lol:

But yeah, THIS year is different, again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go and research the Payton/MJ controversy and George Karl losing to an 8th seed and come back and tell me the "hate" is an NT manifestation.

not a big fan of george karl but he is a good coach. i think he does better turning around organizations and not having too much expectations. he helped turned the milwaukee bucks around and almost to the nba finals. may not get you far, but can turn your struggling franchise around.

Last edited:
Karl has a .700 winning percentage in the regular season.

He has a .430 winning percentage in the playoffs.

He wins 50 games EVERY YEAR and loses in the first round more than TMac.

WHAT do you people need to get that thru your skulls? You just all have bad memories or what's goin on here?

He made one run with Payton and Kemp. The year before that, out in the first round. The year after, swept. He's made ONE run with 2 elite players in their prime. If not for that season his playoff record would be below .400. :lol:

But yeah, THIS year is different, again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basically this, except Karl's Sonics didn't get swept in '97. They lost to Houston in seven games. Anyway, it's even worse than that.

1994 (63-19): lose as 1-seed (locker room gun incident, Kemp misses free throws that would have iced a sweep, Karl lost control)
1995 (57-25): 4-seed, but 9 games better than the 5-seed Lakers...lose 3-1, after a blowout win in Game 1 (I'll always remember this series for Karl not figuring out how to stop Nick Van Exel)
1996 (64-18): Finals run, the only time they really put it together (swept Houston 4-0)...then the Finals came and Karl completely crapped the bed (McMillan missing a few games didn't help, either)
1997 (57-25): 2-seed, almost lost to Phoenix in first round (3-2), knocked out by 3-seed Houston in second round (4-3)
1998 (61-21): 2-seed again, were very close to losing to freakin' Minnesota in the first round. Squeaked out a 3-2 win there, then faced the 3-seed Lakers (same record though) and got worked 4-1

In a span of five years, he was knocked out by a lower seed four times. Twice, he almost got knocked out by a 7-seed. And then there was losing as a 1-seed. Yet, they won at least 57 games each of those seasons. That's all you need to know about George Karl.

And name all of the years when a George Karl coached team lost to a team they were supposed to beat in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom