Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody with an opening at the SG, please trade for Lamb and rescue him please. Or even more ideally, overpay Kevin Martin this summer so we can be forced to finally give this dude some p.t.

Out in round 1, same as 8 of the last 9 years.

#Annual

I used to think the same thing but its different now. They're clearly a more physical defensive team and are rebounding much better. Still have some questions about them in the half-court but they move the ball well enough.

I'm starting to believe the Nuggets can finally make it past the first round, the way it looks now they'll be playing either the Clippers or Grizzlies, and I def think they can get past those teams, especially the Grizzlies. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they're in the WCF.

Nuggets are legit.

I know they play 2 different positions, but I was having this stupid argument with my boys....

He was trying to convince me that KD is better than Charles Barkley. And naturally I told him that he is an idiot

Is your friend someone who hasnt seen Barkley play? And he just knows Barkley as an analyst?
If so makes sense. Your friend is an idiot.

Barkley was a goddamn force to be reckoned with.
If he didnt run into Jordan he'd have a ring. 6'6ish and dude played like he was 7 feet :lol:
And a gifted scorer. Barkley is appreciated :pimp:

Why the Oklahoma City Thunder are screwed in the playoffs. If you have 9 mins, watch. This guys been saying everything I've been saying about OKC and Westbrook. Westbrook needs a tough coach, asap.

Wasn't Barkley extremely lazy according to pippen? And not an elite defender? Neither is KD obviously.

Othe boards Barkley was beyond dominant. I can't imagine what he'd do today

Nuggets are no joke. People saying they have no go to player in the clutch? 
laugh.gif

Lawson, Iggy, Gallo can all create on their own... especially against their position, not to mention their bench 
mean.gif
pimp.gif

Ya'll gon see.

Nuggets are no joke. People saying they have no go to player in the clutch? :lol:  
Lawson, Iggy, Gallo can all create on their own... especially against their position, not to mention their bench :smh: :pimp:

Ya'll gon see.
Not to mention Wilson is shooting 41% from 3.

Royce White got like 4 baby moms yo?

LOL this guy is a joke, and so are the 3 other chicks that have his kid

Last edited:
The only reason I don't see the Nuggets going far is George Karl, as someone mentioned before. He always has good teams and underachieves in the playoffs.

is george karl really a bad coach or is it the cool thing to say on NT? (similarly to saying D wade is washed up)

lets ignore the carmelo anthony era when they only made one deep run in the west. a carmelo led team is going to beat the spurs, mavs, or the lakers?

other than a handful of coaches, could any other coach have the success the nuggets are having w/o a superstar?

Last edited:
The only reason I don't see the Nuggets going far is George Karl, as someone mentioned before. He always has good teams and underachieves in the playoffs.
umm not really, i think it has to do more with the players. Melo is overrated and usually sucked in the playoffs except the 2009 playoffs.

Are you talking about Nuggets era or his entire coaching career?

But I don't see this Nuggets team really going that far, unless Ty Lawson becomes more consistent scoring the ball. 

is george karl really a bad coach or is it the cool thing to say on NT? (similarly to saying D wade is washed up)

lets ignore the carmelo anthony era when they only made one deep run in the west. a carmelo led team is going to beat the spurs, mavs, or the lakers.

other than a handful of coaches, could any other coach have the success the nuggets are having w/o a superstar?
He's not, it's just that his team went up against better teams in the playoffs.

He was good with the Bucks and Supersonics.

Greg Popvich.

Taking a team to the finals is underachieving?

and Karl is from the Burgh, so fall back B

Last edited:
NT and its random George Karl hate. Not everyone can win rings, George Karl is a great coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom