Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conley was being ran into the ground and could not finish the game.

10 point 3rd quarter lead just went down the drain. :smh:

GG Denver

Sanders a troll lmao.

smokin.gif

and Lin certainly did have a good game! If he could be a little more consistent he could be like an 18 and 7/8 guy.
that's what im saying..he can put up 18 pts, 8-10 assists, 4-6 rebounds, 2-3 steals a game
In theory... sure, anything is possible. But no... he won't put up 18, 8, 4, and 2

Because I have nothing else to do, the list of players to put up 18, 8, 4, and 2 steals for an entire season include Chris Paul 3 times, Baron Davis twice, Gary Payton twice,  Magic Johnson twice, and all the following only one season, Tim Hardaway, Jason Kidd, Isiah Thomas, Jordan, Clyde Drexler, and Michael Ray Richardson.

Last edited:
In theory... sure, anything is possible. But no... he won't put up 18, 8, 4, and 2
He doesn't need to..He just needs to be consistent in terms of knocking down his shots, limiting his turnovers, and stop disappearing from time to time..

Well that's one thing, but I was just pointing out how difficult that stat line is in reality 
laugh.gif

Sanders a troll lmao.

smokin.gif

and Lin certainly did have a good game! If he could be a little more consistent he could be like an 18 and 7/8 guy.
that's what im saying..he can put up 18 pts, 8-10 assists, 4-6 rebounds, 2-3 steals a game

Because I have nothing else to do, the list of players to put up 18, 8, 4, and 2 steals for an entire season include Chris Paul 3 times, Baron Davis twice, Gary Payton twice,  Magic Johnson twice, and all the following only one season, Tim Hardaway, Jason Kidd, Isiah Thomas, Jordan, Clyde Drexler, and Michael Ray Richardson.
Literally every time I see those words this image pops into my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom