Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what the hell are the Warriors doing?
pimp.gif

Ricky Rubio: Noche Latina

Here's an all-access look at Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio of the Timberwolves. After tearing his ACL last year as a rookie, Rubio has rebounded with a strong season -- and the Barcelona native is fitting in nicely in the NBA and his new home of Minneapolis.

Man this Denver team is scary good. This isnt the same Nugget team as in the past. Everyone in the West should be afraid of them, i dont even think the Thunder can keep up in a 7 game series right now.

Defense....check
Rebounding.....check
Offense......check
Bench.....check

They have all the tools....

Last edited:
Man this Denver team is scary good. This isnt the same Nugget team as in the past. Everyone in the West should be afraid of them, i dont even think the Thunder can keep up in a 7 game series right now.

Defense....check
Rebounding.....check
Offense......check
Bench.....check

Out in round 1, same as 8 of the last 9 years.

#Annual

Defense....check
Rebounding.....check
Offense......check
Bench.....check

All nullified by the fact George Karl is their coach.

Defense....check
Rebounding.....check
Offense......check
Bench.....check

Star player/ go to guy. Down the stretch, you need somebody who can create instant offense and make something happen out of nothing. You need a kobe, Melo, duncan, dirk, Aldridge etc...Someone you can give the ball to and more times than not, give you the go ahead bucket.

Last edited:
Was lebron ever warned for his flop the other night?

last flop announcement was this:

Nuggets' Corey Brewer Flopping Warning
Mar 9 2013 7:49PM
Corey Brewer of the Denver Nuggets has received a warning for violating the league’s anti-flopping rule during the Nuggets vs. Clippers game on Thursday, March 7.

Don't think the rule applies to the superstars i.e. Bron, CP3, etc.

Defense....check
Rebounding.....check
Offense......check
Bench.....check

Out in round 1, same as 8 of the last 9 years.

#Annual
I'm sayin' I don't know how ppl can continually be fooled. Even if they managed to make the game tight in the end against OKC they'll come up short. Then there's George Karl.

PG got jacked???? :wow:

Nuggets' Corey Brewer Flopping Warning
Mar 9 2013 7:49PM
Corey Brewer of the Denver Nuggets has received a warning for violating the league’s anti-flopping rule during the Nuggets vs. Clippers game on Thursday, March 7.

Surprised no Clipper players got warned :lol:
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:

Defense....check
Rebounding.....check
Offense......check
Bench.....check

Star player/ go to guy. Down the stretch, you need somebody who can create instant offense and make something happen out of nothing. You need a kobe, Melo, duncan, dirk, Aldridge etc...Someone you can give the ball to and more times than not, give you the go ahead bucket.

2 of these things are not like the others....

I kinda get Melo, but why the hell is LMA on your list? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom