Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rockets will come back and win. The wolves are putrid and the rockets offense is too good not to

Pacers aint for real.

Come on what is it with people in this thread always putting down the lakers competition if the lakers win? Lol just because the pacers lose to the lakers does not mean they aint forreal. Give the lakers credit. They arent even supposed to be this bad record wise. The heat got beat by the wizards. Does that mean they aint forreal? Aint nobody touching the heat in the east anyways

Pacers aint for real.

Come on what is it with people in this thread always putting down the lakers competition if the lakers win? Lol just because the pacers lose to the lakers does not mean they aint forreal. Give the lakers credit. They arent even supposed to be this bad record wise. The heat got beat by the wizards. Does that mean they aint forreal? Aint nobody touching the heat in the east anyways
way to twist his words

Pacers aint for real.

I don't know what you talking about as far as the Lakers go. I'm not apart of any conspiracy you've been abreast of. I been saying the Pacers aint for real and I'll say it again when they lose to a team hovering around .500 with their superstar player not in the game.

As for the Lakers, good for them. At this point I want to see them against the Spurs in the 1st round, it's been too long.
Pacers aint for real.

way to twist his words
:lol: I'm sayin'

Last edited:
I have no idea how Chris Bosh is averaging almost 7 boards a game this season.

I don't think I've ever looked at a box score and seen him with more than 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom