Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so true. Talent these days
mean.gif
mean.gif
 @ people who think the league has been watered down

The league will never be what is was once this latest era is over.
Im talkin about Kobe. Duncan. Pierce. Dirk. Garnett. Nash. Kidd. Who are still active. And the peers who came with them.
When these guys are gone...sad sad day.

Im talkin about Kobe. Duncan. Pierce. Dirk. Garnett. Nash. Kidd. Who are still active. And the peers who came with them.

I mean those are big shoes to fill, huge. But they filled the shoes of those who came before them, and there are alot of young promising players in the NBA

KD
Westbrook
Lebron still has several good years
Kyrie
Paul George
Kevin Love
Rubio
Steph Curry
D Rose
Damien Lillard
Brook Lopez
Anthony Davis
Wall
Beal
Waiters
I'm sure theres plenty that I cant think of

They may not all turn out to be all time greats, but that is a very promising list of young players that you can follow for years to come. The idol worship may not be as great since you are older now though

Last edited:
This is the same thing they said the past era 
laugh.gif

Good players are going to come out just watch. 

We still got the superstars like LBJ, Durant, Howard, Rose, Blake Griffin

we got the new players that are going to blow out soon like Enes Kanter, Chandler Parson, Rubio

we got good All Star Calibers like Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, Greg Monroe etc

then we got guys who are still in High School that are going to do much damage when they come out Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle just to name a few

I mean those are big shoes to fill, huge. But they filled the shoes of those who came before them, and there are alot of young promising players in the NBA

KD
Westbrook
Kyrie
Paul George
Kevin Love
Rubio
Steph Curry
D Rose
Damien Lillard
Brook Lopez
Anthony Davis
Wall
Beal
Waiters

They may not all turn out to be all time greats, but that is a very promising list of young players that you can follow for years to come. The idol worship may not be as great since you are older now though
exactly, people say this all the time. They said this after Jordan retired (even with Shaq still in the league 
mean.gif
)

KD
Westbrook
Kyrie
Paul George
Kevin Love
Rubio
Steph Curry
D Rose
Damien Lillard
Brook Lopez
Anthony Davis
Wall
Beal
Waiters

My avy says hi 
glasses.gif

KD

Westbrook

Kyrie

Paul George

Kevin Love

Rubio

Steph Curry

D Rose

Damien Lillard

Brook Lopez

Anthony Davis

Wall

Beal

Waiters

My avy says hi 8)

him too! I cant believe I forgot Harden.

Parsons
Blake
Terrence Ross
Royce White

This is the same thing they said the past era 
laugh.gif

Good players are going to come out just watch. 

We still got the superstars like LBJ, Durant, Howard, Rose, Blake Griffin

we got the new players that are going to blow out soon like Enes Kanter, Chandler Parson, Rubio

we got good All Star Calibers like Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, Greg Monroe etc

then we got guys who are still in High School that are going to do much damage when they come out Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle just to name a few
RLY Bro?

Last edited:
add drummond, holliday, vuvuciec could be something special if he continues to develop, if dmc could get traded to the spurs

beasley, tyreke and brandon jennings you guys need to do better :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom