Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a human being i hope koba can continue playing with his daughters at productive and intense levels....

as a ballah i hope sohe kryin ratface weasal-man nevah comes back!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hater??? u bettah believe it!!! he deserves the hate. he'll nevah be mj. he'll nevah be loved like that. and that is a GOOD THING.

MJ wanabe with small rat claw hands. mamba out gimme a break!!! lmao

QFT.

as a human being i hope koba can continue playing with his daughters at productive and intense levels....

as a ballah i hope sohe kryin ratface weasal-man nevah comes back!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hater??? u bettah believe it!!! he deserves the hate. he'll nevah be mj. he'll nevah be loved like that. and that is a GOOD THING.

MJ wanabe with small rat claw hands. mamba out gimme a break!!! lmao

some dummies actually repped this post lol

go crawl back in the hole you came out of. you and those wack shell toes of yours. coach hubie rollin over in his grave right now :lol:

they would lose money regardless because the high price is a turn off for consumers.

price um at 120 or 130 and they will move better

I noticed other guys in the league are starting to wear the Rose's. Like Matt Barnes was wearing them last night. Maybe that will help sell them to the masses. At least they get to see somebody from the NBA play in them, even if its not Rose himself.

I noticed other guys in the league are starting to wear the Rose's. Like Matt Barnes was wearing them last night. Maybe that will help sell them to the masses. At least they get to see somebody from the NBA play in them, even if its not Rose himself.

when i heard wades li nings were 160 i was like :smh:

but i think they dropped the price to 130.

once rose went down they should have released specific team colorways of the rose 3 that their endorsers would wear

Last edited:
Vino's acting like a crybaby blaming Jones for the sprained ankle. Defending a potential game-tying shot, you HAVE to guard the shooter tightly, especially one as good as Kobe. And Kobe's legs kicking out sure didn't help prevent the sprained ankle either. :rolleyes I don't see how this is a foul or dirty play on Jones' part.

Last edited:
I don't see the problem with what either Bryant nor Jones did. It's basketball for Christ sake, you fadeaway, your leg kicks out, you close out hard, you end up in the landing area of the shooter 
laugh.gif
 Bryant needlessly instigating/trolling 
laugh.gif

The West playoff picture if ended today 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Rajon Rondo has frequently been accused of elevating his play in games that are nationally televised, though that was often an opinion formulated from the eye test.

But a study that examined his play over the past two seasons in nationally televised games and non-nationally televised games supports the theory.

Rondo's averages in points, rebounds, steals and field goal percentage are higher in nationally televised games, though his assist total is lower.

Rondo has averaged 16.1 points per nationally televised game compared to 13.0 in non-national games.

The sample of games is small enough to not be "statistically significant", but certainly noteworthy.
Via Ryan Fortin/Harvard College Sports Analytics Collective

my main man :pimp:

Vino's acting like a crybaby blaming Jones for the sprained ankle. Defending a potential game-tying shot, you HAVE to guard the shooter tightly, especially one as good as Kobe. And Kobe's legs kicking out sure didn't help prevent the sprained ankle either.
eyes.gif
I don't see how this is a foul or dirty play on Jones' part.
because you gotta allow the shooter a clear path to land on his own two feet...simple as that...its the rules of the game..

i done heard some outlandish stuff trying to justify mr.jones antics...im  not sure he did it on purpose, at the very least its 2 shots tho...thats in the rulebook mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom