Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking of buying the Kobe 8 too :smh:

you land on someones foot like that, dont matter the shoe, your ankle is gonna go. I was waiting to see posts like this. in 2000 (the Jalen Rose reference from kobe), exact same thing happened to him in The Kobe 1. and that was no where near a low model shoe.

Last edited:
I feel like Dantay Jones is going to get suspended one game or fined.

Yes I do believe Kobe holds that much weight. Sterns is going to do something about this since Kobe made it public.

Dantay Jones trying to deny it tho :smh:

Not sure if Hakeem Olajuwon or Cole Aldrich
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ColeAdrichSpinSlam.gif

:wow:

Lets see.....

Conley in the month of March (7 games): 16.7ppg / 9apg / 2.9rpg / 2.6spg / 51% FG . Grizz are 6-1
Conley in the last 5 games: 18ppg / 10.2 apg / 2.8rpg / 3spg / 51% FG

In wins: 15ppg / 6.9apg / 2.9rpg / 2.4spg / 46% FG
In losses: 10.6ppg / 5.1apg / 1.9rpg / 2.2spg / 36% FG

Not just regarding these numbers, but for people to say Conley does not impact the game like a lot of PG's do in the NBA should keep watching the games. When COnley plays well, the team plays well. I'm just amazed he's been putting up those kind of assist numbers lately in our offense.

Mike Conley is slightly more efficient than Ramon Sessions this season. Ramon Sessions. Calm down with your homer self, he'll come crashing back down to reality shortly.

Who was the person that said my man Wilson Chandler was washed up earlier this year....Son is back healthy showing that he is the goods still :pimp:

Lets see.....

Conley in the month of March (7 games): 16.7ppg / 9apg / 2.9rpg / 2.6spg / 51% FG . Grizz are 6-1
Conley in the last 5 games: 18ppg / 10.2 apg / 2.8rpg / 3spg / 51% FG

In wins: 15ppg / 6.9apg / 2.9rpg / 2.4spg / 46% FG
In losses: 10.6ppg / 5.1apg / 1.9rpg / 2.2spg / 36% FG

Not just regarding these numbers, but for people to say Conley does not impact the game like a lot of PG's do in the NBA should keep watching the games. When COnley plays well, the team plays well. I'm just amazed he's been putting up those kind of assist numbers lately in our offense.

Not to beat a dead horse but how do the 15-4 Grizz feel post Gay trade? Do you miss him? You enjoying the Ed Davis experience?

Last edited:
as a human being i hope koba can continue playing with his daughters at productive and intense levels....

as a ballah i hope sohe kryin ratface weasal-man nevah comes back!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hater??? u bettah believe it!!! he deserves the hate. he'll nevah be mj. he'll nevah be loved like that. and that is a GOOD THING.

MJ wanabe with small rat claw hands. mamba out gimme a break!!! lmao

Not to beat a dead horse but how do the 15-4 Grizz feel post Gay trade? Do you miss him? You enjoying the Ed Davis experience?

We really 15-3 since we had an empty roster vs OKC in that trade. But, I don't think we know until come playoff time. We have different perimeter players stepping up each game like Prince did last night. He made some big plays for us and so did Conley. Sometimes its Bayless, Pondexter or even TA. One of these guys will consistently have to play well come playoff time in order to give us a chance because we cannot simply rely solely on Zbo and Marc.

Our offense is back to the way it was right after the trade because we are not force feeding ZBo anymore and running the offense through Marc. THat makes a huge difference and I actually think we could've did that pre Rudy trade, but our coaching staff act like complete idiots sometimes.

And of course I'm enjoying the Ed Davis experience. He was my favorite player out of the trade :pimp:

as a human being i hope koba can continue playing with his daughters at productive and intense levels....

as a ballah i hope sohe kryin ratface weasal-man nevah comes back!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hater??? u bettah believe it!!! he deserves the hate. he'll nevah be mj. he'll nevah be loved like that. and that is a GOOD THING.

wat

Last edited:

I don't even know what's going on in this statement. At least spell "KOBA" right cuz

Kobe's ankle :x

Nothing wrong with playing tight defense, but Jones should've given him room to land. Either way, im sure Kobe will be back soon... LA is finally starting to come together recently, you know he's not gonna be out for very long ( Not to downplay the injury or say its up to him, but im sure he'll try to find a way :lol: ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom