Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow:

people really think kobe is gonna miss a gm? dude isnt gonna let a sprained ankle keep him down

so brooks found 19 mins to play fisher.. but cant find mins for brewer

or better yet, lamb is down in the NBDL

I'm not even watching a game now. Tired of the inconsistent nba. It's like we're on the short end of a bad relationship: the nba keeps on promising to do better and our dumb selves fall for it every time. "baby i promise I'll stop flopping, I'll put a rule into place to penalize it... Next year... For the first half of the season... For no name players only."

"giiiiiiiirl David said he's gone change his ways! Yeah girl, I got a good commissioner. "

bruh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not even watching a game now. Tired of the inconsistent nba. It's like we're on the short end of a bad relationship: the nba keeps on promising to do better and our dumb selves fall for it every time. "baby i promise I'll stop flopping, I'll put a rule into place to penalize it... Next year... For the first half of the season... For no name players only."

"giiiiiiiirl David said he's gone change his ways! Yeah girl, I got a good commissioner. "

so brooks found 19 mins to play fisher.. but cant find mins for brewer

or better yet, lamb is down in the NBDL

Jeremy Lamb in the D League REALLY bothers me :smh:
Dude was nice in college and we'll never know if hes gon be good in the pros if he never plays smh
Kinda reminds me of what the Nets were doing to Marshon Brooks at the beginning of the season

^ if it's any consolation, he had a pretty good game tonight..

10-18 shooting (2-3 on 3s) 5 rebounds and 3 assists

Jeremy lamb is good money... OKC just trynna put k mart value up, i dont think hes long term solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom