Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love basketball, it's a shame what it has become on the professional level. I've enjoyed watching the game for over 20 years, but that fondness is now tainted. The national business association disgusts me and it's so disheartening to see the league transform to an athletic soap opera. The league has agendas and its sickeningly clear. It ticks me off to know that certain teams dont stand a cjance against others due to their popularity and sterns craving for an interesting story line. Watching certain teams play makes my blood boil. Nba has zero dignity.

/rant
What?

A week and a half ago this would've been a great game. Things change fast.

As much as I love basketball, it's a shame what it has become on the professional level. I've enjoyed watching the game for over 20 years, but that fondness is now tainted. The national business association disgusts me and it's so disheartening to see the league transform to an athletic soap opera. The league has agendas and its sickeningly clear. It ticks me off to know that certain teams dont stand a cjance against others due to their popularity and sterns craving for an interesting story line. Watching certain teams play makes my blood boil. Nba has zero dignity.

/rant
What?

A week and a half ago this would've been a great game. Things change fast.
Must be watchin the refs tryin to **** the grizz out this game

I'm not even watching a game now. Tired of the inconsistent nba. It's like we're on the short end of a bad relationship: the nba keeps on promising to do better and our dumb selves fall for it every time. "baby i promise I'll stop flopping, I'll put a rule into place to penalize it... Next year... For the first half of the season... For no name players only."

"giiiiiiiirl David said he's gone change his ways! Yeah girl, I got a good commissioner. "

Heat with 20 wins, simply incredible. Hope they try to beat the all time record, still enough games left.
Grizzlies putting in work, let's see if it's enough to hold the Clippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom