Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers had no fast break points tonight

we did in the first two games of the season series
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

see you good people next month.

Kobe could probably drop 30 in a wheelchair :lol:

I can see this somewhere in a different version of the multiverse where kobe was shot in the back of the neck during the '10 NBA finals by the mafioso, rendering his legs completely useless. He slips into a mutefully grave year long depression only to miraculously rise from the ashes of his own sorrow like a phoenix but only with a wheel chair....and after months of lobbying with silver to allow wheel chair ridden players into the league...kobe goes on to drop a furious 30 in his first outing, throwing bows, biting, spitting... the whole 9....after finishing up playing another 5 more seasons to eventually catch kareem on the ATSL..kobe seldomly rolls out of staples late one night after a game, after all the fans have left and janitors gone home for the night...turns over his shoulder ever so slightly to take a glance at the building one last time before he affirmably says aloud (with nobody looking, or remotely close to the vicinity)......MAMBA OUT...then carts off into the dark shadows of history.

Last edited:
He's like that all the time on the bench. If the Kings move, he'll be the number 1 player i miss 

I woke up seeing he "severely" sprained his ankle according to SC. Severely my ***. ESPN is always fluffing up their subjective descriptions.

I'll say 2 weeks max before he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom