Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just don't step under someone when he's going up for a shot. The chance of the shooter coming down on an ankle would increased by 5x

Anyone who play ball in here wouldn't want another guy to be right underneath your foot when you jump for a rebound or jumpshot.

Anyone who disagree otherwise are just idiots who don't know how to play ball.

@%@% Dayhtan Jones and his kids

Last edited:
and still not a top 10 PG like you tired to say early on in the season. i see you waited all year for him to have a good stretch of bball play to bring him up again

Actually the wins and losses come from the entire season. Its just showing how important he is to the team with the 4th best record in the league, but somehow what he does is not impressive because its not flashy and he plays in a slow paced halfcourt offense. Just like most people here probably don't even recognize him as being one of the best defensive PG's in the NBA.

because you gotta allow the shooter a clear path to land on his own two feet...simple as that...its the rules of the game..

i done heard some outlandish stuff trying to justify mr.jones antics...im  not sure he did it on purpose, at the very least its 2 shots tho...thats in the rulebook mane

plus this isnt the first time jones played dirty against kobe

You just don't step under someone when he's going up for a shot. The chance of the shooter coming down on an ankle would increased by 5x

Anyone who play ball in here wouldn't want another guy to be right underneath your foot when you jump for a rebound or jumpshot.

Anyone who disagree otherwise are just idiots who don't know how to play ball.

@%@% Dayhtan Jones and his kids

dude the hell is your problem man?

his kids?

it aint that serious

iNZRRWt4TEnOC.gif

^ This man really does remind me of a young D.Wade.

Very optimistic for the Cavs future. With Kyrie out for the next few weeks - it's actually fun watching Dion do his thing.

ESPN now ranking Waiters 3rd in overall rookie rankings.

Dion & Kyrie are a very nice 1-2 punch for Cleveland.
All they're missing is a player like Lebron and they'll be set for many years to come.

Last edited:
iNZRRWt4TEnOC.gif

^ This man really does remind me of a young D.Wade.

Very optimistic for the Cavs future. With Kyrie out for the next few weeks - it's actually fun watching Dion do his thing.

ESPN now ranking Waiters 3rd in overall rookie rankings.

:rofl:g at those 3 guys face when he made the layup. All of them like :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom