Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't a flagrant II but still this game is out of hand anyway. With the way JR shooting tonight, this may be a blessing in disguise for the Knicks.

harrison bustin that *** :smokin

prigoni is gonna get his ankles broken by steph if he continues to guard him

lol at the caption on the dirk gif "dirk nowitzki holds the shoot button too long in a real NBA game" :lol:

The title alone of that video is killing me. For no reason
laugh.gif

dirk held the shoot button too long and russ pushed it on accident
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nothing happening for the Thunder as long as KD is their number 1 option as far as rings are concerned *Rustled Jimmies with this one*
please name the players presently in the league you would take over KD

so as of right now, 12th March 2013, who would YOU take as your number 1 option over KD?

so kobe bryant as of right now, 34 years old.. all of that millage on his legs

tim duncan, as of right now.. 36 years old..  factoring in injuries

kevin garnett, as of right now.. 36 years old

all players with a couple years left on their hall of fame careers.. BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW, in the waning stages of their careers

Last edited:
Nothing happening for the Thunder as long as KD is their number 1 option as far as rings are concerned *Rustled Jimmies with this one*

so as of right now, 12th March 2013, who would YOU take as your number 1 option over KD?

tim duncan, as of right now.. 36 years old.. with the injuries.. again, factoring in injuries

all players with a couple years left on their hall of fame careers.. BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW, in the waning stages of their careers
i dont know... lebron?

tim duncan, as of right now.. 36 years old..  factoring in injuries

My point was that I don't see KD being that guy that will bring rings to a franchise as a number one option. He'll give you deep playoff runs, sure. But I don't see him being "It" as far as winning championships are concerned. I'm not a physic so I could be wrong, but that's how I see it. He has stretches in games against the elite teams where he just dissapears and is pushed so far from the basket. Tonight was a prime example. He's a great talent so it wont necessarily show up on the stat sheet, but this is how I see it.

As far as number one options are concerned, obviously Lebron James. But I didn't say that implying that I would choose someone else over KD as much as I just don't see him bringing rings or chips to OKC. He's very young so I could be wrong, but like I said, that's how it looks like it may play out. Against the elite teams in the league I actually prefer his own teammate Russ rather than KD if i'm being honest. I know this is atypical from what everyone would say, but it comes easier for Russ, especially against the likes of the elite of the NBA. It may not show up statistically, but judging from what I see, that's my interpretation.

Last edited:
I have ZERO faith in Jazz retaining that 8th seed. Them dudes gonna lay down and let Lakers swoop up for that final spot :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom