Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as commentating nothing is worse than sean elliot and tommy h.

also the color guys from the bucks and blazers too.

whats mind boggling is both elliot and tommy h use to do national televised games :x

sean elliot only lasted a season though. his lebron slurpage was too unbearable to even executives? :lol:

walt frazier is cool. theonly problem with him is he always sounds drunk and drugged up :lol:

Last edited:
That isnt a foul.....
as far as commentating nothing is worse than sean elliot and tommy h.

also the color guys from the bucks and blazers too.

whats mind boggling is both elliot and tommy h use to do national televised games 
sick.gif

sean elliot only lasted a season though. his lebron slurpage was too unbearable to even executives? 
laugh.gif

walt frazier is cool. theonly problem with him is he always sounds drunk and drugged up 
laugh.gif
Clippers, Hornets, and Hawks are the top 3 worst

Last edited:
Gary Neal was fouling him on purpose though, but it was a stupid play nonetheless. :lol: at Manu kicking the ball to himself on purpose

Last edited:
Hey_

Nothing happens for the Thunder with Scott Brooks at the helm.

Nothing.

Julius F. Wrek

Nothing happening for the Thunder as long as KD is their number 1 option as far as rings are concerned *Rustled Jimmies with this one*

They just gave KD one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Brooklyn lost to Philly?

the brooklyn hawks?

i wouldnt be surprised if they dropped all the way to the 7th or 8 spot when season ends...

cant believe everyone thought they would be better than new york..

i was one of those guys who thought deron was better than paul but now its no contest... chris paul is clearly the best point guard

it would have been so much better if the nets got dwight howard.

Last edited:
Tommy's been involved w/ the Celtics since like the '50's though. Plus, he's old.
laugh.gif
I expect him to be that way.
Breen on the other hand comes to a game and roots for the refs and slobbers all over the other teams star. Hes like the opposite of a homer and it's just as irritating
Dude is the ultimate company man. Just like you said before, he's best as a national broadcaster but TERRIBLE for regional stuff.

Kawhi with the III's though

The Celtics announcers are worst

the play by play guy sometimes is terrible but tommy h is the biggest reason why the celtics are the worst. not even celtic fans will tell you otherwise :lol:

and sean elliot is just as awful.

ive only seen two guys in the entire world stick up for sean elliot and that was doo be doo and antidote :lol:

Last edited:
Still think okc could take em in 7 without harden who was torchin them last year
they could but it would be a slight upset

duncan, manu, or TP could easily get hurt too

i dunno if the spurs can beat the heat

i dont think sean elliot is in the same hemisphere as Tommy H, but ive heard Tommy for years not much sean

Last edited:
Good game Julius and DatzNasty.

Time to watch Steph go for 55 on NYs head

sick.gif
Its Clyde

Last edited:
Welp, I guess OKC losing to the Spurs without TP makes me feel a little better about the Clippers getting crushed by them right after the all-star break. They are rolling right now.

I'm a bit scared of SAS in the playoffs, but I still think we could take them possibly in 7.

The loss of Harden is huge, particularly in that potential series since IMO we really just out-athlete-d them. When you have KD, Harden, and Westbrook pushing down on you in transition, that's scary and impossible to cover. Kevin Martin on the other hand (9pts tonight by the way) pretty much just stands in the corner all game and is food defensively. Russ and his stretches of poor decision making are well chronicled, then you have Brooks and his consistently questionable rotations (the Fisher and Martin backcourt experiment needs to stop, the Fisher at SG experiment needs to stop, the Fisher getting more minutes than Reggie Jackson needs to stop, Ronnie Brewer with yet another DNP-CD) and inability or unwillingness to manage the other team's runs with timeouts (25-4 run after Pop called a to, turned the game around, Brooks did not call 1 during that stretch). KD also disappears for stretches and has nights where he wants to be LeBron and is passing up shots to pass to Collison and Perkins.

Kevin Martin though, is just straight buns., This dude disappears in road games and against good teams then just drops 28 on like the Bobcats and keeps his averages looking pretty. I hope Dallas or Utah or Cleveland or anybody offers him 9 mil so he can bounce. We already badly lost the Harden trade, so losing him and then only having the MLE to sign someone can't make it much worse

Just some random thought and to those thinking the Heat's road to the final is easy because they're in the east... Miami is 23-5 vs the west. (24-9 vs east). 2 of the losses were to Clippers and Grizzlies in November and the other losses were ones they basically gave up to T-Wolves, Warriors, and Blazers. The Heat's biggest threats to winning another title are in the eastern conference. Good defensive teams give them fits, while most of the top western teams are high-offensive teams, who Miami will flourish against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom