Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs announcers hyped off that weak dunk
laugh.gif

nice run by Spurs.
Man, that wasnt solely about the dunk, that whole thing is a ESPN top 10 worthy play

Kwahi 
pimp.gif

These cats can handle the Thunder with this huge bench discrepancy, and no I'm not just making that statement based off this first half.

Last edited:
The top two teams in the west are playing and this thread is about a dunk right now, a dunk that has its own thread on page one.

Leonard is nice fam, he's looking really good against top tier competition.

I know DBD is having to change his drawls after that dunk on Perkins

Spurs have outscored the Thunder 22-4 since Pop called that last time out. What are these timeouts? Do the Thunder get any too? Maybe we should give one a try.

eh it was more of a dunk-by on Perkins

I still remember thinking for sure the Kings were going to take Leonard last year

He fouled Jordan on the arm that's why a foul was called.

Knight attempted to break up the pass that's why he got dunked on not because he was trying to block the shot or because he has heart.

Players don't a make play/give up points for different reasons...not wanting to guest star in a poster,already in foul trouble, not wanting to get in foul trouble, not wanting to give up the 3 pt play, or just not having a reasonable shot at getting the block or wrapping the player up. That's how it's always been and will continue.

Nothing is worse than this.

But since it was KD no one really talked about it.

18jdja.jpg

Okay maybe I took it too far :lol: I appreciated GA while he reached the peak of his game.

But let's all take a glance in where Gilbert is right now...I can bet Kyrie doesn't take the same path ala GA on Orlando.

I still don't understand how Gilbert Arenas fell off so hard... was it the injuries?

This is why Brooks will never get fired, and we'll never be extremely aggressive to make moves to improve. We stay winning or being competitive in games we "shouldn't be" because Westbrook and KD or so great, it hides all Brooks's deficiencies.

I'm sure Woj needed something to write about. Like P said on twitter if that dunk didn't happen it being one boring ***** night for sports mainly the NBA

Okay maybe I took it too far :lol: I appreciated GA while he reached the peak of his game.

But let's all take a glance in where Gilbert is right now...I can bet Kyrie doesn't take the same path ala GA on Orlando.

Man you don't know that :lol:

When Gilbert was at his peak, NO ONE assumed he would fall off to where he was now.

Kyrie Could very easily become extremely injury prone and never reach the greatness that many feel is in his future. He could just as easily be in the cellar of the Eastern Conference again next year and not be an all star. (He shouldn't have been one this year and I love Kyrie, but that's another topic for another time.)

What I'm getting at is Gilbert at his peak was phenomenal. Few in the league were better. If Kyrie got to that peak that would be a very good thing.

Spurs have outscored the Thunder 22-4 since Pop called that last time out. What are these timeouts? Do the Thunder get any too? Maybe we should give one a try.
laugh.gif
It was getting out of hand at the beginning too. The benefits of having a HoF coach 

laugh.gif
he's trying to be Phil Jackson
When I was 16, I had to coach a middle school boy basketball team and a few times the head coach couldn't make the games.

I would take over for those few games and I would just never call a timeout and just run 1 offensive set. And when people would ask me why, I would just say I was getting my Phil Jackson on 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom