Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can separate who's hooped competitively and who hasn't. You ALWAYS get out of the way when someone is about to take off on you. Especially when you're down by 20 on the road. Can't believe what I'm reading right now.
:smh:

OH, so you can tell who's hooped competitively based on answers typed on a message forum?

:lol:

You ALWAYS get out of the way when someone is about to take off on you.

By your logic, you sound like you've sat sidelines your whole life.

Last edited:
Shoot yourself if you ever say something of this nature again.

Why? Everything about Kyrie Says he's the next Gilbert Arenas. That's not even a bad thing either if he manages to stay healthy. His play resembles GA completely, and GA when he was healthy was a flat out monster. Now if becomes Gilbert Arenas as well as being as injury prone as Gilbert, then :smh:

Shut up Woj.
I hate Woj

Originally Posted by lawdog1  

Woj has to be the most sanctimonious mainstream journalist working in major sports today. I sure hope the guy lives like a saint because he sure writes like he is one.

you should see his tweets about the Kings moving to Sacramento.... dude thought he was god's gift to the world 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think you have a chance to make a play, you do it. I'd much rather have someone with the level of compete on my roster like Brandon Knight than someone who would not try to do anything just to save face. ANYTHING can happen when the ball is in the air. Just so happened, Brandon KNight got the short end of the stick there.

Thing is, I'm pretty sure Knight had no idea DJ was coming. If he did, I guarantee you he wouldn't have jumped.

:lol: you get out the way because if you're Knight, you're 6'3 and DJ is 7'0 with Bounce. You have no chance of doing anything other than fouling him and giving up 3 points (which he did) instead of 2.

He shouldn't have contested that. Not to avoid embarrassment, but because you had no chance of doing anything to the play other than allowing the other team to get a 3 point play.

Why? Everything about Kyrie Says he's the next Gilbert Arenas. That's not even a bad thing either if he manages to stay healthy. His play resembles GA completely, and GA when he was healthy was a flat out monster. Now if becomes Gilbert Arenas as well as being as injury prone as Gilbert, then :smh:

GA doesn't have a fraction of the killer instinct and humbleness that Kyrie carries. Not to mention, Kyrie has the potential to be on the greatest PGs ever. Yeah, I said it, ever.

Comparing apples to oranges here.

Last edited:
I think we can separate who's hooped competitively and who hasn't. You ALWAYS get out of the way when someone is about to take off on you. Especially when you're down by 20 on the road. Can't believe what I'm reading right now.
:smh:

OH, so you can tell who's hooped competitively based on answers typed on a message forum?

:lol:

You ALWAYS get out of the way when someone is about to take off on you.

By your logic, you sound like you've sat sidelines your whole life.

Yup. I can.

:D

And your second statement makes zero sense.

LOL so whenever someone is going up for a dunk on you, you're supposed to step away, or jump back?!

That's exactly what Woj was talking about it in that article.

No bro, you don't ALWAYS get out of the way when someone is coming at you.

The top two teams in the west are playing and this thread is about a dunk right now, a dunk that has its own thread on page one.

GA doesn't have a fraction of the killer instinct and humbleness that Kyrie carries. Not to mention, Kyrie has the potential to be on the greatest PGs ever. Yeah, I said it, ever.

What?

Arenas was a guy you absolutely wanted to have the ball in his hands when the game was in the clutch...in addition, he was about as humble as the come by NBA standards. He was a goof, but a real good guy.

Killer instinct? do you not remember agent zero hitting those game winners

What? How can you even measure this? :lol:

Killer Instinct? That Killer Instinct has done a lot for the Cavs in the Past two years right? Gilbert Arenas has hit clutch shots in the playoffs. Kyrie hasn't even gotten a 9th seed in the conference yet let alone a game winner in the playoffs.

How can you even measure Gilbert and Kyrie's Humbleness dude :lol: and what does any of that have to do with how good Kyrie can become?

If Kyrie became a Gilbert Arenas type of player in this league minus the injuries that would be a HUGE compliment.

And I won't even address the greatest PG's ever comment. Let him get out of the cellar of his own conference first G, that's all I'll say about that. :wow:l

Last edited:
Why? Everything about Kyrie Says he's the next Gilbert Arenas. That's not even a bad thing either if he manages to stay healthy. His play resembles GA completely, and GA when he was healthy was a flat out monster. Now if becomes Gilbert Arenas as well as being as injury prone as Gilbert, then
mean.gif

Killer instinct? do you not remember agent zero hitting those game winners
Hibachi hit like 3 game winners. And apparently unless you've taken as many game winner attempts as Kobe (regardless of makes), then your game winners don't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
He fouled Jordan on the arm that's why a foul was called.

Knight attempted to break up the pass that's why he got dunked on not because he was trying to block the shot or because he has heart.

Players don't a make play/give up points for different reasons...not wanting to guest star in a poster,already in foul trouble, not wanting to get in foul trouble, not wanting to give up the 3 pt play, or just not having a reasonable shot at getting the block or wrapping the player up. That's how it's always been and will continue.

Nothing is worse than this.

But since it was KD no one really talked about it.

truuuuuuuuuuuuuu. tell it like it is executive :lol:

LOL so whenever someone is going up for a dunk on you, you're supposed to step away, or jump back?!

That's exactly what Woj was talking about it in that article.

No bro, you don't ALWAYS get out of the way when someone is coming at you.

I'm talking about those instances when you know your competition well enough to know that the physics aren't in your favor, and you have a split second to make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom