Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Kwahi had his hair freshly done this season so far?
nerd.gif
Srs question.
laugh.gif
never
It confuses me. It never messes up how is this possible. Part of me wants to think that hes just getting the same style braided over and over and over.

Tht half court shot is exactly why Westbrook isn't top 5 in the nba .

Last edited:
Clyde Frazier is the worst
I know you don't like Clyde because you feel he tries too hard but at least he's not an annoying homer like Elliot. If you can get past the fancy words, Clyde actually makes basketball points and isn't afraid to criticize the team (which he does often).....Sean Elliot is DBD calling a Spurs game.

Last edited:
Yup Clyde talks about Melos weaknesses all the time. And when the Knicks have Swiss cheese defense

Don't whine because you hate his rhymes lol

Breen on the other hand comes to a game and roots for the refs and slobbers all over the other teams star. Hes like the opposite of a homer and it's just as irritating

Last edited:
@Jared_Wade: Going for the 8-for-7. RT @dailythunder  Westbrook just attempted a halfcourt shot with 2:29 left in a quarter, with 18 on the shot clock.
The tears!!!
wrong. you may not like his slang, but at least he watches the game objectively.
I know you don't like Clyde because you feel he tries too hard but at least he's not an annoying homer like Elliot. If you can get past the fancy words, Clyde actually makes basketball points and isn't afraid to criticize the team (which he does often).....Sean Elliot is DBD calling a Spurs a game.
I'm the wrong person to make an assessment of Sean Elliots commentating so I will just take you guys' word for it. IDK how people can tolerate Clyde and his "vocabulary" though. If I cant use him I will use Dominque Wilkins, he is dreadful.

This ball movement though. OMG

Last edited:
19 points for tiago splitter? Did I hear that right?

spurs-team ball and great movement
OKC- ISO and incredible talent.

Imagine if they switched coaches b

Brooklyn lost to Philly? I cant be that surprised though, they play like a bunch of guys who just met up and decided to play basketball one day, theres no structure at all out there.

Wow Nick Collison got baked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom