Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a fair assessment to the performances put on by both Dallas & Miami. 
both teams played well im not trying to take away from that but they clearly didnt get other teams best shot which was mighty disappointing.  and that might be a little harsh on kd since harden was no where to be found at all except for like a quarter.

Durant needs to get a post game; dude is a great shooter but he needs to add that to his game to draw doubles and get to the line when his shot isn't falling
durant needs to step the **** up as a leader and check westbrook

Why ESPN not televising the Memphis vs LAC game on Wednesday?

Why no one talking about Monta Ellis as of late?

Why Westbrook take that many shots and Durant only took 13?

Why I feel like OKC is going to lose in the 2nd round this year?
Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

Can someone hook me up with the Westbrook deal with it gif? It's a boxden head in front of a black screen and the glasses fall on him.

Last edited:
The heat are looking like favorites to win this year.... but are ya'll honestly telling me that you see this team winning the next 4-5 championship rings??

This isn't a nike & the bulls situation because lebron aint mike and that Heat team is FAR from invincible

True ^ but rw gets out of line too much i honestly think everyone on the team is scared of him. 

Wait, we're ragging on KD now? Not his fault they gave away a Top 10 player for nothing.

Not his fault at all (I wonder if the front office even consulted him about the James Harden deal, which they should have). But the dude needs to man up.

No more going to Akron to workout with LeBron, no more yelling at the refs when he should be confronting his teammates, time to step up and be "the" leader, and please KD pick up a god damn weight and slurp a protein shake in the offseason if you want a chance at taking a ring from LeBron James in the near future.

Maybe I'm being to harsh, but hey, I was expecting much more from OKC this season, considering they went to the finals last year and do not look like they're going to make it this year.

Last edited:
True ^ but rw gets out of line too much i honestly think everyone on the team is scared of him. 
I think this is true. I think they are scared of his temper.

Durant needs to hit the gym so that he can stop being bullied and get to any spot he desires. That's at the end of the day.

Last edited:
The heat are looking like favorites to win this year.... but are ya'll honestly telling me that you see this team winning the next 4-5 championship rings??

This isn't a nike & the bulls situation because lebron aint mike and that Heat team is FAR from invincible

He doesnt' have to be Mike in order to accomplish that.

He's the best player in the game no debating and he's just entering into the prime of his career which should last the next 4-5 years barring any serious injury.

All while playing on a team with two very very good supporting cast members, who are more than capable of steppign up when he's having an off night, why is it so far fetched to believe that they can win that stretch barring any serious injury?

Not his fault at all (I wonder if the front office even consulted him about the James Harden deal, which they should have). But the dude needs to man up.

No more going to Akron to workout with LeBron, no more yelling at the refs when he should be confronting his teammates, time to step up and be "the" leader, and please KD pick up a god damn weight and slurp a protein shake in the offseason if you want a chance at taking a ring from LeBron James in the near future.

Maybe I'm being to harsh, but hey, I was expecting much more from OKC this season, considering they went to the finals last year and do not look like they're going to make it this year.
i agree. I cant see okc getting over that hump until kd takes it to the next level. He has to be the clear cut leader point blank period. He has to let rw know this, brooks, etc. I think that harden trade hurt them more than anything cuz they not beating san antonio 4x wit this team the way it is

Sad part is I really don't think Durant has a problem with Westbrook taking more shots than him, Smh. Westbrook is a good player and a legitimate all star but it is not his team and he should not be taking that many shots as PG with arguably the best scorer on his team

That's not a fair assessment to the performances put on by both Dallas & Miami. :smh:

Dirk was on GOD level as was Bron last year, and the supporting casts played @ a high level so the rhetoric about a series being 'lost' by a team rather than 'won' by the other is very untrue.

People care more about Melo coming back to DEN for the first time since the trade.

I don't even know what Monta has being doing as of late worth talking about. Last thing I remember was that clutch 3pt shot to win the game.

Westbrook gonna Westbrook. Durant clearly doesn't have that dominant personality and that affects how dominant his game is. He really think they can win it all with him being passive and not causing no waves while the less efficient star on the team takes a bunch of shots. He gon learn.

Probably will depending on who they play.

Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?

That's always been my problem with Durant and that he somehow gets excused from all the time. Not being that alpah dog leader. If it was anyone else in the league with that type of talent acting the same way, you don't think the media and fans would criticize the hell out of him? Why does Durant get a pass?

I would hate for him to pick up that villian title and lose a few teammates/fans on the way, but he just might have to do that in order to get to the top. Tell Westbrook what the deal is and if that means getting into an altercation, so be it. If he still doesn't abide by those rules, tell management that its either you or him. Of course there are other alternatives, but he has to step up like Allen said.

Hell, he could've stepped up and told management that he wanted Harden to stay or else. I mean if you know this guy will give you a better chance at winning a title, why be so damn laid back about him being traded? Yea he voicedh is opinion on the situation, but he should've stood up and told management they need to do whatever it takes to keep him around. If that means getting rid of Perkins sorry ***, then so be it.

Maybe he will never be that person, though. That's completely fine. He's still a great player, but what you see from guys like Kobe, Lebron now, Jordan, all of these guys, I don't see in him right now.

Last edited:
That's always been my problem with Durant and that he somehow gets excused from all the time. Not being that alpah dog leader. If it was anyone else in the league with that type of talent acting the same way, you don't think the media and fans would criticizing the hell out of him? Why does Durant get a pass?

I would hate for him to pick up that villian title and lose a few friends/fans on the way, but he just might have to do that in order to get to the top. Tell Westbrook what the deal is and if that means getting into an altercation, so be it. If he still doesn't abide by those rules, tell management that its either you or him. Of course there are other alternatives, but he has to step up like Allen said.
I also feel Brooks is an enabler, enabling that whole damn situation with every player on the roster. He should get fired after this season if they lose in the 2nd round or even in the wcf cuz the Thunder need a coach that's gonna put dudes in their place and light a fire under KD's ***.

The thing with the 2nd part of what you say is it's going to have to come down to KD or Russ imo. KD suddenly starts acting like he's the man barking on dudes telling them "what the is", you know Russ is gonna pout, not accept it, and most importantly probably play worse because of it. Then that'll **** up everything. I especially see no positive future where KD gets in an altercation with Russ and they move forward together. Russ ego can't handle that. only way he can get dialed back is when he's on a team and there's no question that there's a better player on the team. Russ still think he's as good or better than KD and even though it aint true cuz of his ego and how he plays at times it looks like it. KD's game still aint 100% polished and is lacking in many areas and it's also about how he plays in those games he doesn't play good that puts the battery in Russ' back.

FTR, back when LeBron was being petrified to touch the ball in clutch moments and just playing weird I'm sure Russ would've took advantage of that situation if he was teammates with him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom