Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets better not slip. Y'all hear the footsteps.
pimp.gif
been hearing that tsss sound for a while now... utah better slip with their 
sick.gif
 schedule...go rockets!

I still think Indy is as good as them. I expected Miami to win this game, simply because they were going to come out with more intensity as cliche as it sounds. They needed to make a statement with this game after losing to Indy twice already.

If Miami is really locked in I wouldn't be surprised if they swept through the East in the playoffs. They're just on a different level right now.

Last edited:
If Miami is really locked in I wouldn't be surprised if they swept through the East in the playoffs. They're just on a different level right now.

Ill bet 100 bucks with anyone on that if anyone wants a friendly wager. Make games more exciting

Make it a bit more "fair" 2 to 1 odds. I get 50 if miami loses

Speaking of Miami sweeping through the playoffs, will we ever see another postseason run like the 2000-2001 Lakers?

They went 16-1 
sick.gif

I wouldn't go that far as to sweeping the playoffs, it's a whole another season and injuries can happen as well

Of course injuries can change everything. If they had injuries they can't be "locked in". All I'm saying is if they bring this kinda focus on both sides of the floor it wouldn't surprise me at all if they swept through the east.

Speaking of Miami sweeping through the playoffs, will we ever see another postseason run like the 2000-2001 Lakers?

They went 16-1 
sick.gif
They went 15-1 (first rounds series were still best of 5 back then), and I doubt there will be another NBA team that has a postseason like that.

They went 16-1 :x

Never!!!!! Not even the 90s Bulls did that and I got tremendous respect for them not to take anything away....it's just a hard accomplishment period

honestly, I wouldnt want to watch any team do that. Its just like, what am I even watching for?

I actually think Miami is poised to have a playoff run similar to that this year. Maybe like 16-2 or 16-3.

Looks like Good Mario showed up in a big game, as per usual lol
Rio is good for these type of games every 20 games or so.
laugh.gif

The last game he went off was against the Kings when he hit like 40 3s.

Wouldn't call that a big game though.

Bosh was stellar tonight too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom