Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is NO ONE in the East beating Miami in the playoffs. If we get a rematch there is no reason to watch the Finals.

Next year regular season games will be pointless to both the team and fans. Unless they make 73-9 their goal which wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited:
*yawns* good game for the heat 18 games in a row....I wonder what team will stop this run....

Going to be some sub .500 team that will stop this run. The Heat will take an off night and go easy thinking they have it in the bag. Only to lose by a point or 2 in the end.

laugh.gif
 Acting like beating the Pacers tonight was a foregone conclusion as if they havent beaten Miami twice this season already.

Last edited:
I meant easily CONTEND

You can cru bosh and i cry Avery

They went to game 7. I know y'all have short memories and don't even remember lebron disappearing against the mavs but c'mon.

Is bosh a fugazi joke or are the heat that trash without him that he made the difference? Make up you mind

Last edited:
There are so many teams that need shooters and Miami has 3 of them rotting on the bench :lol:

seriously and dudes were wanting the heat to pick up a big... **** that :lol: you all must want these dudes to have a cake walk to the title... lol

Mike Miller for Brandon Roy LaMarcus Aldridge
James Jones for Kevin Durant
Rashard Lewis for Kevin Love

Do It Mitch :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom