Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isiah Thomas...

Isiah had a squad that featured offensive weapons the likes of Joe Dumars, Microwave, and Lambeer. Outside of Rose, the Bulls just don't have any resources that they can go to offensively on a consistent basis. Surely not on the level of what Isiah had so that's a pretty moot thing to say IMO.

Isiah Thomas...

Not sure if serious

Isiah have 2 or 3 HOFers on his side

It was a joke lol y'all gotta chill

^I liked when he played with Cousins, Hayes, Jimmer, Evans, and Thornton instead of those other bums you listed

Utah beats Detriot & NY beats GS tomorrow, everything back to normal :pimp:
****, LAL can probably win their next 3 games though {:

Last edited:

Watch the Spurs trying to lose to get the #2 spot :rofl:

I know right they don't want em kind of problems :smokin

Lakers going for that 6th seed to play the Clippers. Battle of LA.

Would be dope.

It would be. Even if the Lakers get to six, there's some chance the Clippers might not still be at 3. Memphis and the Nuggets are coming on strong.

Celtics have better ball movement without Rondo. That's a fact. What's also a fact is that team HAS to play that way. However, Celtics with Rondo dominating the ball > Better ball moving Celtics.
Thank you. This is exactly what I said, I am glad someone understands. 

Carlos Boozer is cursing up a storm out there. I havent heard this many bleeps in forever.

When you say better ball movement are you saying Rondo isn't the best passer in finding his teammates for good shots last I remember he led the NBA in assists that's not saying something?? He hardly looks for his own shots yet helps his team better than most pg you think

Ball movement is how the whole team manages to move the ball. With Rondo, every play ran thru him. Without him, there's more extra passes being made to create shots, hence there being better ball movement. If I remember correctly the Celtics assist per game have actually gone UP with Rondo out.
This.

If DBD can get banned, there's a lot of people who at the very least need to be suspended. Inb4 rustled jimmies accusations

Bucks play the Kings. Get to see Jimmer for once :smokin It just brings me joy to watch him drain a 3.

laugh.gif
@ the thought of the Spurs deliberately tanking and giving up the #1 seed and home court advantage throughout the WC playoffs and possibly the entire playoffs to avoid the big bad 8 seeded Lakers.

Bucks play the Kings. Get to see Jimmer for once
smokin.gif
It just brings me joy to watch him drain a 3.
My son was BURIED on the bench when I watched the kings recently.
He started the season of pretty well and even deserved more minutes.... but he's been in a huge slump lately. Plus Marcus Thornton has been on fire, and IT/Tyreke have played well. Also Keith Idiot has a man crush on Toney Douglass, hell he played him the entire 4th quarter over IT the other night 
laugh.gif

Celtics have better ball movement without Rondo. That's a fact. What's also a fact is that team HAS to play that way. However, Celtics with Rondo dominating the ball > Better ball moving Celtics.
Thank you. This is exactly what I said, I am glad someone understands. 

Carlos Boozer is cursing up a storm out there. I havent heard this many bleeps in forever.

When you say better ball movement are you saying Rondo isn't the best passer in finding his teammates for good shots last I remember he led the NBA in assists that's not saying something?? He hardly looks for his own shots yet helps his team better than most pg you think

Ball movement is how the whole team manages to move the ball. With Rondo, every play ran thru him. Without him, there's more extra passes being made to create shots, hence there being better ball movement. If I remember correctly the Celtics assist per game have actually gone UP with Rondo out.
This.

If DBD can get banned, there's a lot of people who at the very least need to be suspended. Inb4 rustled jimmies accusations

Why do you keep bringing up the DBD situation obviously he must of did something wrong let it go, you starting to sound mad salty back to NBA talk

Rodman and lambier wouldnt even be allowed in the league

As an outsider i would love to see clips lakes

Last edited:
David West feasting again on the Heat.

Ray Allen rocking the HGG XIIIs.
pimp.gif

Antidope i agree with you on that fam. These multiple accounts having *** ****** running around in the ST forum are also annoying too lol.

The Pacers looking like pretenders right now

Sloppy ball handling and passing

lazy defense

poor shot selection

:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom