Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ya'll have no idea how confused I was coming across this

Look how much the ball movement had improved without Rondo. He dominates the basketball too much. I also agree with Tommy Ice that Pierce is still the best player on this team. I said it earlier, he is the glue that is holding this team together. He really gets to his spots better than anyone besides Melo. I have to give him his props and I hate him
They're much better with Rondo wth you talking about
sick.gif
Is that what I said? No it is not. What I said was that the BALL MOVEMENT is better which it is. Without Rondo to dominate the basketball and run the offense single handily, the Celtics have to move the ball around move and give more people touches. Please dont.
Everything is wrong with this. It's front running at its finest. 3 separate teams, then you had the nerve to say "doesn't matter to me who wins because either way I win". Similar comments were made about the Miami series. IDC I people say I'm taking it too seriously, bandwagon fans and front runners disgust me.
I mean what difference does it make if he roots for one team or 30
laugh.gif
? What exactly makes it so bad to root for more than one good team/Root for teams that are winning
laugh.gif
No big deal to me. Whether I root for the worst team or the best team, I get the same results to my life. To each its own though.
To me personally it cheapens the fan experience, not only for themselves but for others. Not only will you never truly experience what it means to be a fan of a basketball team because you're just jumping from team to team and only riding for the highs and not the lows, but you're ruining it for others when youre sitting there bragging when one of your "3 teams" wins, and then if they lose, you just say "Well I still got these guys" and you become even more annoying. Its not something that I'm found of at all.
Look how much the ball movement had improved without Rondo. He dominates the basketball too much. I also agree with Tommy Ice that Pierce is still the best player on this team. I said it earlier, he is the glue that is holding this team together. He really gets to his spots better than anyone besides Melo. I have to give him his props and I hate him
How can you "hate" Paul Pierce though? He's a professional, goes about his business silently, never disrespects his opponents in the media, been balling in the NBA for close to two decades without incident. Yet you hate him? Why?

Anyway, bad loss for the C's.
mean.gif
But you cant win em all
He's not a likable guy man, he just makes you want to hate him, but I respect the hell out of him though.
Ya'll saying Pierce is a better player than Rondo? Or with Rondo out?
I still think Paul Pierce is the best player on this basketball team with or without Rondo.

This may be pretty late. but I just got the chance to watch yesterday's highlihgts and the new top 10 voice guy is mad annoying. :x
I couldn't even finish watching a highlight without putting it on mute. I hope he was just a backup. That will make him easier to replace.

Wow, so now the Celtics are a better team without Rondo?

What are you guys sniffin nowadays?

Yes they might have better ball movement as a whole but dude, Rondos vision is uncanny, not to mention he was so good at penetrating and finishing at the rim. Also Rondo on the fast break is one of the best in the league.

You guys living in the moment way too much. The Celtics were 3 mins away from being in the finals last year while Rondo was leading the charge. You guys have to be kidding.

Yea, Rose is def a {()}. That Mog might as well retire.

I will die laughing if the lakers get the 8th seed and beat the Spurs in the 1st rd. doo doo bee would kill himself.

Wow, so now the Celtics are a better team without Rondo?

What are you guys sniffin nowadays?

Yes they might have better ball movement as a whole but dude, Rondos vision is uncanny, not to mention he was so good at penetrating and finishing at the rim. Also Rondo on the fast break is one of the best in the league.

You guys living in the moment way too much. The Celtics were 3 mins away from being in the finals last year while Rondo was leading the charge. You guys have to be kidding.
No one said the Celtics were better as a whole though, at least I didnt.

I will die laughing if the lakers get the 8th seed and beat the Spurs in the 1st rd. doo doo bee would kill himself.

:lol: Ironic, considering your team has a mons pubis playing PF.

Celtics have better ball movement without Rondo. That's a fact. What's also a fact is that team HAS to play that way. However, Celtics with Rondo dominating the ball > Better ball moving Celtics.

Celtics have better ball movement without Rondo. That's a fact. What's also a fact is that team HAS to play that way. However, Celtics with Rondo dominating the ball > Better ball moving Celtics.
Thank you. This is exactly what I said, I am glad someone understands. 

Carlos Boozer is cursing up a storm out there. I havent heard this many bleeps in forever.

Thank you. This is exactly what I said, I am glad someone understands. 

Carlos Boozer is cursing up a storm out there. I havent heard this many bleeps in forever.

When you say better ball movement are you saying Rondo isn't the best passer in finding his teammates for good shots last I remember he led the NBA in assists that's not saying something?? He hardly looks for his own shots yet helps his team better than most pg you think

Really random but anyone catch Nate hit a lefty three after the timeout. Had me confused thinking there's no way he's really a lefty, especially after all the years I watched him for on the Knicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom