Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really random but anyone catch Nate hit a lefty three after the timeout. Had me confused thinking there's no way he's really a lefty, especially after all the years I watched him for on the Knicks.
I saw him swish that lefty, pretty impressive..thought my eyes were playing tricks on me

Celtics have better ball movement without Rondo. That's a fact. What's also a fact is that team HAS to play that way. However, Celtics with Rondo dominating the ball > Better ball moving Celtics.
Thank you. This is exactly what I said, I am glad someone understands. 

Carlos Boozer is cursing up a storm out there. I havent heard this many bleeps in forever.

When you say better ball movement are you saying Rondo isn't the best passer in finding his teammates for good shots last I remember he led the NBA in assists that's not saying something?? He hardly looks for his own shots yet helps his team better than most pg you think

Ball movement is how the whole team manages to move the ball. With Rondo, every play ran thru him. Without him, there's more extra passes being made to create shots, hence there being better ball movement. If I remember correctly the Celtics assist per game have actually gone UP with Rondo out.

Thibs really is an amazing coach because, outside of Rose, the Bulls just don't have much talent. Hard to believe they have the record they do.

May I ask what this has to do with any of what I just posted?
He just feels the need to defend Rose's honor
laugh.gif

Disgusting, Joe.
laugh.gif
 What a jerk!

I was just joking about Rose's vagina anyways (hence the black text 
smile.gif
)

Thibs really is an amazing coach because, outside of Rose, the Bulls just don't have much talent. Hard to believe they have the record they do.

they do have talent, just not championship talent, even with a healthy rose
when you defend, you will always have a chance

Last edited:
Rose is 6'3. Pretty hard to win championship when you're that small and having to carry a team.

When the jumpshot is not hitting. It's going to be tough. Ala 2010 Bulls vs Heat

Last edited:
Isiah Thomas...

Isiah had a squad that featured offensive weapons the likes of Joe Dumars, Microwave, and Lambeer. Outside of Rose, the Bulls just don't have any resources that they can go to offensively on a consistent basis. Surely not on the level of what Isiah had so that's a pretty moot thing to say IMO.

Problem with this bulls team is injuries... theyre DEAD tired. Taj Gibson, Kirk, Rip, Rose, Noah isnt healthy even though hes playing great. three rotational players and a superstar.. any team would play bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom