Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how much the ball movement had improved without Rondo. He dominates the basketball too much. I also agree with Tommy Ice that Pierce is still the best player on this team. I said it earlier, he is the glue that is holding this team together. He really gets to his spots better than anyone besides Melo. I have to give him his props and I hate him

How can you "hate" Paul Pierce though? He's a professional, goes about his business silently, never disrespects his opponents in the media, been balling in the NBA for close to two decades without incident. Yet you hate him? Why?

Anyway, bad loss for the C's. :smh: But you cant win em all

Look how much the ball movement had improved without Rondo. He dominates the basketball too much. I also agree with Tommy Ice that Pierce is still the best player on this team. I said it earlier, he is the glue that is holding this team together. He really gets to his spots better than anyone besides Melo. I have to give him his props and I hate him

How can you "hate" Paul Pierce though? He's a professional, goes about his business silently, never disrespects his opponents in the media, been balling in the NBA for close to two decades without incident. Yet you hate him? Why?

Anyway, bad loss for the C's. :smh: But you cant win em all

I don't know anybody that likes Pierce that isn't a Celtics fan :lol: Dude is a douche, but I got respect for his game.

Nate Rob needs to send a message to Howard and block his shot like he did Yao Ming.

*raises hand to acknowledge being a fan of Paul Pierce*

Last edited:
Maybe im just naive then :lol: I fail to see how Paul Pierce is a douche. Must be my homerism :lol: I think dude is basically a class act who gets to work everyday. Isnt overly boa****l, doesnt do a lot of celebrating, doesnt make noise off the court, future HOFer ; what is there to dislike other than he plays for the Celtics?

Edit: *boast ful -- the NT censors are serious business :wow:

Last edited:
Dwight Coward with the free throw airball. 
laugh.gif

With Rondo in the lineup, the Celtics play around him. Because Rajon Rondo isn't a good off ball player. So if they had play offense through Pierce, Rajon Rondo would be pretty useless IMO. 

both.

Pierce has to play around Rondo when he is playing because Rondo can't play without the ball.

I disagree. At this stage of his career, Pierce cannot be the consistently good player he once was. Obviously Rondo can't play without the ball, but how many PG's actually do? WIth Rondo out, that team is FORCED to move the ball consistently because nobody is a great ball handler. While Pierce is important still and emotionally, I agree is the glue that holds them together...Rondo makes everybody better from top to bottom on that roster.

pierce is not better than rondo. no.

the celtics weren't a threat to the heat last season b/c pierce was tearing it up. it was b/c rondo was doing work.

when's drose coming back? isn't he cleared to play?
He is cleared, but he his vagina is hurt still. just kidding bout the vagina thing

I think I saw the Bulls want him back in Mid March..... so should be soon.

Time flies.

Lil NAte is 28 years old
It honestly feels like he's been in the league for a long long time now (which I guess he has 
laugh.gif
) I'm amazed he still has that level of athleticism. 

he did this the other night??? 
laugh.gif

WAbGhf4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom