Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
monta is the closest to dwade in the gm right now. im not even joking. i know guys on here hype up eric gordon, but monta is just as good and importantly, healthy.

:lol: @ those who thought the Knicks would lay down to this Jazz team and easily be defeated cuz Melo and STAT aint play.

From what I just saw despite me firmly believing the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs I'll say from the way the Jazz played they don't deserve to get that 8th spot, they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. No defense at all and just looking at how they play I don't know why anyone would want to see them play the Spurs or Thunder in the 1st round (other than fans of those teams wanting to coast to the 2nd round).

Last edited:
Aw I wish I could be a fan of two teams like some of y'all. That'd be so convenient.

NBA fans are the worst :smh:

I can't believe how fast the cards are falling for L.A. :lol:

why isnt the miami vs pacers game on abc :frown:

As good as the pacers are, nobody wants to watch them on national TV.
Some of that fuel Is the reason they play so good now, because of them not getting any nayional TV time. They feel disrespected in a way. I don't blame them

Last edited:
Would it make sense for Rose to even come back now? I know certain bulls fan would want him back asap regardless but having him warm up these last 20 games or so and then go in to the playoffs wouldn't change too much?

I was for him coming back but now I'm not seeing why at this point. I think it'd be too much of an adjustment. Either players who've managed to grow will regress or Rose won't completely get to put his mark on a game.

It still makes sense for him to come back if it were to happen soon. If it's April and he still hasn't come back then I wouldn't want a return.

Hopefully the Heat beat the Pacers, but a sorry team catches the Heat slipping in the next few days. I don't want them passing the streak of my Bonzi Wells/Rafer Alston led Rockets.

The way the Jazz have been playing lately, the fact they have the tie breaker over LAL isn't going to matter. They're going to finish with a worse record.

Last edited:
Because they don't care what others think about their fan hood. And good for them. Doesn't affect me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom