Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean losing? lol people keep spelling losing with loosing

Congratulations. You now have corrected me and taught me how to properly spell "Losing." My Sundays from here on out will forever be altered because of it. I'm forever in debt to you for this.

Hopefully the Heat beat the Pacers, but a sorry team catches the Heat slipping in the next few days. I don't want them passing the streak of my Bonzi Wells/Rafer Alston led Rockets.
Yessir...good times, that Novak shot against the Kings made me jump out my seat 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why isnt the miami vs pacers game on abc :frown:

As good as the pacers are, nobody wants to watch them on national TV.
Some of that fuel Is the reason they play so good now, because of them not getting any nayional TV time. They feel disrespected in a way. I don't blame them

They play good because they're good. Has absolutely nothing to do with tv schedules.

abc committed to the two gms earlier. but they definitely couldve added this to espn sunday night gm

There was a dude who is a "fan" of the Thunder, Heat, and Knicks :x. How can you live with yourself saying something like that?

What's wrong with this?
Everything is wrong with this. It's front running at its finest. 3 separate teams, then you had the nerve to say "doesn't matter to me who wins because either way I win". Similar comments were made about the Miami series. IDC I people say I'm taking it too seriously, bandwagon fans and front runners disgust me.

I should've known Flyer was from bx just from the quality of his posts and analysis.

:x

Flyer has the worst pic reactions :x

Damn the Hate is strong lol do I really have to explain everything :nerd:
The point of posting pictures as responses is so you DON'T have to use text. The fact that you would have to explain the message that you were attempting to covey means that you failed.

Look how much the ball movement had improved without Rondo. He dominates the basketball too much. I also agree with Tommy Ice that Pierce is still the best player on this team. I said it earlier, he is the glue that is holding this team together. He really gets to his spots better than anyone besides Melo. I have to give him his props and I hate him

Look how much the ball movement had improved without Rondo. He dominates the basketball too much. I also agree with Tommy Ice that Pierce is still the best player on this team. I said it earlier, he is the glue that is holding this team together. He really gets to his spots better than anyone besides Melo. I have to give him his props and I hate him

They're much better with Rondo wth you talking about :x

Everything is wrong with this. It's front running at its finest. 3 separate teams, then you had the nerve to say "doesn't matter to me who wins because either way I win". Similar comments were made about the Miami series. IDC I people say I'm taking it too seriously, bandwagon fans and front runners disgust me.

I mean what difference does it make if he roots for one team or 30 :lol: ? What exactly makes it so bad to root for more than one good team/Root for teams that are winning :lol: No big deal to me. Whether I root for the worst team or the best team, I get the same results to my life. To each its own though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom