Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant easily CONTEND

You can cru bosh and i cry Avery

They went to game 7. I know y'all have short memories and don't even remember lebron disappearing against the mavs but c'mon.

Is bosh a fugazi joke or are the heat that trash without him that he made the difference? Make up you mind

Since when are Avery Bradley and Chris Bosh in the same stratosphere? My mind has been made up on Bosh with the Big 3 - I've said for a while he's the 2nd most important player. Last year magnified that to me.

Last edited:
Lebrons smart.

He know which conference is easier to make Finals

Join super team on easy conference.

Easy road to Finals 2-4 seasons in a row.

Last edited:
Since when are Avery Bradley and Chris Bosh in the same stratosphere? My mind has been made up on Bosh with the Big 3 - I've said for a while he's the 2nd most important player. Last year magnified that to me.

You are one of the most rational and non biased posters though. You don't really speak for the majority. most people I see here think lebron is the entire team and laugh at bosh all the time

I think a healthy Celts can contend. It's not a crazy statement. Contending is going to game 6. They just went to game 7. Allen amd bradley are hurt every team in the east is hurt no excuses unless lebron is out They asked lebron who his biggest competition in the east was a week or two ago and he said the celtics

A few calls g the other way who knows. Wade hit rondo is the ******g face an there was no call. Who knows what happens of they call it

That team can give them fits.

Toney allen isn't better than bosh. Doesn't mean he isn't a huge cog to his team. Bradley was a big piece to the puzzle. And Allen was hurt

Last edited:
There is NO ONE in the East beating Miami in the playoffs. If we get a rematch there is no reason to watch the Finals.

Next year regular season games will be pointless to both the team and fans. Unless they make 73-9 their goal which wouldn't surprise me.
DWill and JJ gonna give Miami that work just watch 
laugh.gif

Don't overlook our team chemistry

I would agree with you then. They can get them to 6 (Pacers, too).. I just think it's a slow-death without any chance of actually winning 4 games.

My unpopular opinion is I still think the Knicks (healthy) are the biggest threat in the East due to the style they can play when they get the ball moving and shoot the lights out and steal games doing it. I just think the Pacers and Celtics (Chicago, too) will always slowly fade away vs Miami. They won't want to go grind it out and rebound and take a beating, but they'll dig in and get it done eventually.

Last edited:
Is Philly just in tank mode now

:x

is it me, or does Paul George never accelerate?

Last edited:
I would agree with you then. They can get them to 6 (Pacers, too).. I just think it's a slow-death without any chance of actually winning 4 games.

My unpopular opinion is I still think the Knicks (healthy) are the biggest threat in the East due to the style they can play when they get the ball moving and shoot the lights out and steal games doing it. I just think the Pacers and Celtics (Chicago, too) will always slowly fade away vs Miami. They won't want to go grind it out and rebound and take a beating, but they'll dig in and get it done eventually.

I agree with most of this, besides the Knicks having the best chance of defeating Miami....not because of talent and ability. They have all of that, but mentally they remind of those glorious King teams. All the talent, but mental midgets. Pacers chances really depend on how ready Paul George is for leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom