Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

From NT Twitter :lol:

Chicago with D. Rose has a better chance than BK and maybe NYK to beat Miami, because of Thibs and team defense. Hustle, energy.

This buddy of mine refuses to say Jimmer has any talent and that I'm just a homer. I may be slightly a homer but still Jimmer has talent damnit. I'm sitting there almost rooting for him more than the Bucks. The few times I get to see Jimmer they always neglect him on and off the court. They never just give him the ball. They put him in down 15 at the end and dude single handedly almost wins that game. And now I assume he won't see the light of day for another three games or in garbage minutes.

Everybody clowning on Knight but I'd take someone like that on my squad.
He's not afraid to go for the ball, I mean I would've tried to stay away but good effort.

Chicago with D. Rose has a better chance than BK and maybe NYK to beat Miami, because of Thibs and team defense. Hustle, energy.
i dont know d rose still going to have to get in game shape....its not like he some type of great shooter. Dude makes his money in the lane

Son is a wildcat indeed: 9 lives. Kyrie took his life, now he comes back and gets bodied again.
Why would he even jump in the first place. That ain't Eric Bledsoe you going against homie.

Someone get the t shirts printed.

There was a back to back post in my FB newsfeed saying RIP BK and my initial reaction was like wtf?!! No way... then I found it was over a dunk :lol: but that dunk was :x now I'm not sure which way it can be interpreted is worse. :lol: jk

This buddy of mine refuses to say Jimmer has any talent and that I'm just a homer. I may be slightly a homer but still Jimmer has talent damnit. I'm sitting there almost rooting for him more than the Bucks. The few times I get to see Jimmer they always neglect him on and off the court. They never just give him the ball. They put him in down 15 at the end and dude single handedly almost wins that game. And now I assume he won't see the light of day for another three games or in garbage minutes.
he on a team that has a lot of talent give him time.....he something like j j redick or some trade happens/free agent sign

Brandon Knight.. poor kid

Just saw the highlight :wow:

Brandon Knight's list of regrets:
-winking at that red head in geography class
-trying to intercept an alley oop from Denandre Jordan
-smoking a blunt before taking the driving test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom