Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immortalized.. dude is gonna be on a trading card

Deandre Jordan's massive alley-oop slam dunk posterization on of Brandon Knight. Lob City, dj los angeles clippers l.a.. march 10, 2013

Last edited:
Brandon Knight is 6'3 tho, he's a foot shorter than him.

It's a great dunk, yea, but it's not that impressive.

Def not better than Blake dunking on the bigs before.

Never seen so much hype for a dunk.
At the end of the day, its still worth only 2 pts.
And Deandre Jordan is a bum.

Do you think the first elbow connected? DJ Augustine blocks the view at that point, so maybe he got hit by the first elbow? His head kind of jerks back before the second elbow comes through

Either way that was exaggerated

I think there might have been some contact. We can't see the whole thing. However, if there WAS contact, it was minimal. Even then, I feel like LeBron would have backpedaled all the way to the key and walked it off for like 10 second as if he'd taken a a full-on punch.

Immortalized.. dude is gonna be on a trading card
What app are people using to make pictures come out this way?

I said it last season, you guys have to just resign to the fact that flopping is now a legitimate basketball play and a part of the game, clearly the fining system has done little to stop it, just dont let it bother your that much

That Deandre dunk :x

Best of the year BY FAR.

[Deion Sanders] That ain't right man....that ain't right [/Deion Sanders]

On a completely other note:

please tell me Im not crazy but I cannot stand the freaking the dunk contest.  I was watching random dunk contest videos and there is SO much hype created by Kenny Smith and rest of the TNT staff.  Look at these Blake Griffin dunks - they freaking suck  - but after every dunk Kenny smith says "top 5 ever"

I def respect Brandon Knight's heart for challenging that shot...thats real. I dont even know if he deserves all the criticism, bc theres alot of 7'2 dudes that wouldnt do what he did

That being said, that **** was nasty :x

I def respect Brandon Knight's heart for challenging that shot...thats real. I dont even know if he deserves all the criticism, bc theres alot of 7'2 dudes that wouldnt do what he did

That being said, that **** was nasty
sick.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO   
roll.gif

May I ask what this has to do with any of what I just posted?

He just feels the need to defend Rose's honor :lol:

Disgusting, Joe.

Well considering that it has been reported he's feeling a pinch in knee, having problems w his hamstrings (the same burning feeling he had post surgery), and still struggling to slide left defensively I'd say he's making the smart decision trusting his body.

**** what the organization is putting out there, they're only doing that to turn the attention off the fact they're struggling. Originally it was Pooh can take as long as he needs, we're not going to rush him, hes the franchise, he'll play when hes ready and we've carefully observed him. He's the franchise we aren't taking any chances. Reinsdorf came out and said it was a realistic possibility that he may miss the entire season after the surgery and if that was the case he was fine with it because its about the long haul.

But now the team is struggling, Reggie voiced every unbiased observers view on the lack of scoring and decisions made. But instead of just accepting the fact that this team is riddled with injury plague players and acknowledging that this would be a down year they use their company mouth piece to leak stories that Derrick's not playing bc he doesn't want too not bc he can't.

They did the samething to Luol years ago when he was hurt majority of the year. Leaked to the same reporter that he was cleared to play was just mentally weak even though he insisted he wasn't ready, turned out that he had a fracture in his leg that the team Dr's hadn't noticed.

**** this organizations FO.

CAKE Out.

/rant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom