Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol:

Last edited:
Is it too early in Kyrie's career to label him injury prone? I feel like its a fair label right now.
i really hope him and kevin love dont continue this.. hopefully the phoenix training staff can offer their services during the summer or something

B knight is done, people here hate him now lol. Even the women im my office r laughing at him

I just saw that Knight wiki entry and I'm on a stretcher headed to the ER right now

Dont know if this was posted or not but Lebron has to be at least warned for this flop :x

Cot dammit Lebron :x :lol: How does your head snap back, but the rest of your body goes forward??? PHOTOSHOP *leaves*

Last edited:
Atleast Brandon Knight attempted to play.

This.

And as far as the flops go, the league just needs to start assessing in game techs. If you flop and its later found that you did, you get a tech. Two and you're out.

That'll calm that **** down.

That Jeff Teague dunk over Marcus Morris is still nastier but them sucka *** refs called a charge when it clearly wasn't. :smh:

Paul George played such good defense on Lebron on Sunday, its ashame they couldnt play better.

But I asked this question before:

Has anybody ever seen Paul George accelerate? I just feel like there isn't alot of lateral explosion there

Paul George played such good defense on Lebron on Sunday, its ashame they couldnt play better.

Has anybody ever seen Paul George accelerate? I just feel like there isn't alot of lateral explosion there

Didn't he only take 10 shots

Didn't he only take 10 shots

He did. I like to think thats a product of him not taking bad shots.

Not trying to discredit the Heat obviously, they beat us down. I really enjoyed watching the game, didnt see any phantom foul calls or anything. The Heat just put that **** on us

the game is too fast to assign techs for flopping on the spot

If there's a suspect play, they can just check it during a commercial break or timeout. Or even have someone assigned just to spot those flops and let the refs know during a break in action.
they already take like 5 mins to review 3 pointers and out of bounds plays

what happens if they catch someone flopping twice? oh uhhh he cant come in the game anymore. he just got ejected

^
That's why I said during a break in action. It won't interrupt game time.

And yes. Two and you're out. It'll continue being a problem until they up the penalty.

Last edited:

Not trying to discredit the Heat obviously, they beat us down. I really enjoyed watching the game, didnt see any phantom foul calls or anything. The Heat just put that **** on us

you didn't see that flop by lebron?

you didn't see that flop by lebron?

I def saw that. But aside from that I'm referring to the over the top touch fouls.

that was turrible though >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom