Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeAndre swished the free throw for the cherry on top 
pimp.gif

I don't see that at all. Couldn't two years ago, then caught a break with Bosh and still couldn't do it last year.

C'mon man, Avery Bradley woulda ripped Dwyane and Mario mad times.

Jason Terry says Avery is the best on-ball defender he has seen since The Glove!? Whoaaaa nelly...

Couple days ago Courtney Lee was saying how Jrue Holiday kept telling Avery to not guard him so hard when the celtics and sixers played. Dont know if there's any truth to it

Courtney Lee Courtney LeeVerified account ‏@CourtneyLee2211

Eye is coo! Not sure how it want a and1 but oh well!Highlight of the night, JRU came to me and @avery_bradley and ask us to cool the Defense

Last edited:
Do you think the first elbow connected? DJ Augustine blocks the view at that point, so maybe he got hit by the first elbow? His head kind of jerks back before the second elbow comes through

Either way that was exaggerated

Last edited:
I still like him. Lol.

Anyways maybe Cavs should have shut down Kyrie after all. Hurt his shoulder today.

You know what's pathetic is he went back to playing defense for a split second before seeing the ref call the offensive foul and then went back holding his mouth pretending he got hit.

POS

when you start typing in Brandon Knight's name on google "Brandon Knight dead" pops up as one of the suggested searches 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom