laugh.gif

50 for me if lakers win in first round against spurs
50 for you if spurs win in first round against lakers
*shakes hand*

So the list is:
Scotthall
Antidope
Illoquent dsk

Hold up now...what the **** is this?! Y'all unsecured creditors gonna **** my money up...this dude's gonna chuck up the deuces on his SN once it happens.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I better get paid first, dawg.

Last edited:
You will never find a post on here where I came close to saying that they were unstoppable. I dont even hype up the Spurs on here aside from when we win big games, however when theres a page and a half of "The Lakers would definitely beat the Spurs" when the Lakers are in trouble of making the playoffs what other response should I have? 

I dont get it. Birds of a feather flock together? 2 birds one stone? I am lost
when people make that comment about lakers beating the spurs - you should also just treat it the way I would treat someone saying the spurs cant be beat in bc of their reg season record - which is just ignoring or laughing it off. 

The lakers havent proven anything the past two seasons.  Swept by dallas and then barely beat denver only to get beaten by OKC.  People just make those comments out of pride for their teams.  If the lakers played the thunder in the first round (which would be their hardest opponent possible) then I too would have to believe and hold on to that tiny belief that we can beat them. 

This is NT - 90% of the thread stuff is irrational and just random opinion. 
Fair enough.

In other news Deron Williams is on fire

Last edited:
Timeout. The score is really 24-2?
Deron Williams has 20 of the Nets 26 points. I dont even know how to react to what I'm seeing. The Wizards are shooting 9%

Another Williams 3. Hes breaking the record tonight sorry Kobe

Last edited:
Deron Williams has 20 of the Nets 26 points. I dont even know how to react to what I'm seeing. The Wizards are shooting 9%

Another Williams 3. Hes breaking the record tonight sorry Kobe
what did you say about kobe? spurs suck,  lakers will sweep them in the playoffs. 
happy.gif

3s in a game. He prob wont though, posted that in the heat of the moment. Hes definitely going to score more than 30 though thats crazy talk

Antidope. i really think this is the spurs year to go far.. OKC doesn't have Harden anymore. You guys CAN beat any team in the West. If you guys somehow end up in West finals again. I just hope my Lakers is on the other side of the court.

Doing this during the wrong year if that's the case... Should've waited until next year to get a shot at Wiggins or Bari.

The Cavs are aiming to win starting next season so they're going to settle for whatever extra prospects they can get their hands on in this off-season.

They really can't afford to waste years tanking after this year when you got young a All Star and a nice young squad to battle with.

Just take it and run and hope you make the playoffs next year and than snatch Bron in '14.

Antidope. i really think this is the spurs year to go far.. OKC doesn't have Harden anymore. You guys CAN beat any team in the West. If you guys somehow end up in West finals again. I just hope my Lakers is on the other side of the court.
I agree, and furthermore the young guys have the confidence to actually give quality minutes during the post season. I just hope pop shortens his rotation somewhat come playoff time, trying to play 11 guys every game in the playoffs isnt going to work.

Somewhat random but I dont think it can be questioned, the Nets now have the best in game/network presentation. Seeing what YES has turned into in the last 5 years has been crazy. They have the best arena music choice, they finally have good commentary, nice great arena/floor and their segments are nice. "Wear Brooklyn at"
laugh.gif
. All of this had to happen when they left Jersey though
mean.gif
. We'll never get a basketball team ever again after this.
Doing this during the wrong year if that's the case... Should've waited until next year to get a shot at Wiggins or Bari.
The Cavs are aiming to win starting next season so they're going to settle for whatever extra prospects they can get their hands on in this off-season.

They really can't afford to waste years tanking after this year when you got young a All Star and a nice young squad to battle with.

Just take it and run and hope you make the playoffs next year and than snatch Bron in '14.
Basically. I was talking about this earlier with some friends and they were mad about it, but you've gotta think about '14, thats the Cavs best shot to be great again.

Wow Williams hit another one! Then I miss the crossover cause I'm typing this
mad.gif

Last edited:
Ask any spurs fan they'd rather face Utah than the LakeShow! Y'all act like its impossible to take down any 1 seed or 2, if you've watched bball for a long time you wouldn't put it past anything. I've seen the Spurs get bounced as 1 seed to the Grizz in the 1st rd just like the GS and Mavs series with Baron Davis and the boys

Ask any spurs fan they'd rather face Utah than the LakeShow! Y'all act like its impossible to take down any 1 seed or 2, if you've watched bball for a long time you wouldn't put it past anything. I've seen the Spurs get bounced as 1 seed to the Grizz in the 1st rd just like the GS and Mavs series with Baron Davis and the boys
Preferring to face Utah as opposed to the Lakers doesnt mean that theyre scared of the Lakers. Of course theyd rather face Utah, Utah is worse than the Lakers. 

Yeah but don't be talking like its gonna be a cake walk vs the Lakers ooohhhhhh I hope we see y'all in the 1st rd man I'm trying to get some bread!

I hope Twill sticks around in Boston or another team can use his services but I have a feeling that I'm reaching. :smh:

Preferring to face Utah as opposed to the Lakers doesnt mean that theyre scared of the Lakers. Of course theyd rather face Utah, Utah is worse than the Lakers. 

:stoneface:

This Spurs/Lakers talk every single page is insufferable :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom