Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's not a shot blocker, he's not a defensive center." - Magic Johnson on the guy who led the league in blocks per game 2 years ago.

Greg Oden at the Cavaliers-Grizzlies game

Failed trade updates:

Josh Smith could've been a Celtic, Paul Pierce a Maverick, and Dahntay Jones/Brendan Wright/Celtics 1st rounder could've been Hawks.

Klay Thompson and a draft pick was Sam Presti's original target for James Harden (but the W's also wanted to saddle them with RJ or Biedrins)
where are you getting this info from?

eek.gif
You guys are crazy. They definitely have been, I'm on the Avery Bradley bandwagon.

My little brother just pointed something out to me, but is the NBA the only sports league where all the teams are named after cities and have no states?
Utah jazz
I passed right over that. It was driving me nuts too.
eek.gif
You guys are crazy. They definitely have been, I'm on the Avery Bradley bandwagon.

My little brother just pointed something out to me, but is the NBA the only sports league where all the teams are named after cities and have no states?
Minnesota, Atlanta..
roll.gif

Wait 'till y'all see the highlights of the Brooklyn game. They out here celebrating Reggie Evans FT's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bruh got a Grammy-esque standing ovation.

Last edited:
Sixers gonna Sixer, I guess. Had a solid lead on Miami in the 3rd and are down double digits now in the 4th.

Aight. The Wizards missed 50 shots. Never thought the game was in jeopardy.

Anyways DWill set a franchise 11 total 3s and a NBA record :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom