Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but don't be talking like its gonna be a cake walk vs the Lakers ooohhhhhh I hope we see y'all in the 1st rd man I'm trying to get some bread!
The irony.  
Preferring to face Utah as opposed to the Lakers doesnt mean that theyre scared of the Lakers. Of course theyd rather face Utah, Utah is worse than the Lakers. 
indifferent.gif

This Spurs/Lakers talk every single page is insufferable
mean.gif
Why are you stonefacing me? I'm the only frequent posting Spurs fan left in the thread, its not like I'm starting or dominating these conversations. Random but is that $2,000 bet between you and JesusShuttlesworth34 still on?

Last edited:
Yeah but don't be talking like its gonna be a cake walk vs the Lakers ooohhhhhh I hope we see y'all in the 1st rd man I'm trying to get some bread!
Every Laker fan I know wants no parts of okc,lac,den,or mem first round but their chopping at the bit to play the spurs. *shrugs shoulders*

Maybe Okc and spurs but the rest of them are winnable. Playoff is a different atmosphere. It's a reason the thunder keeps losing in the finals

Every Laker fan I know wants no parts of okc,lac,den,or mem first round but their chopping at the bit to play the spurs. *shrugs shoulders*

Ima realist n OKC is def not the team I wanna face in the 1st rd as for Clippers or Mem (No Rudy Gay) I like our chances I ain't worried about em old hags out in SA they'll be burnt out by the playoffs same old story...

The irony.  
Why are you stonefacing me? I'm the only frequent posting Spurs fan left in the thread, its not like I'm starting or dominating these conversations. Random but is that $2,000 bet between you and JesusShuttlesworth34 still on?

My bad family wasnt trying to get at you but we all know the Lakers have no shot against the Spurs in a 7 game series so why even acknowledge the Lakers fans? Let them wallow in their own misery in the shallow depths of the Lakers thread. I admire your dedication to your squad though.

And its 1k and yes its still on. Me and Jesus been in touch.

C's looking better lately

:nerd:

Deron Williams - 33 points (12-of-15 FG, 9-of-11 from 3-point range) in 16:47
Washington Wizards - 33 points (15-of-50 FG, 0-for-6 from 3-point range)

:x

Last edited:
The irony.  
My bad family wasnt trying to get at you but we all know the Lakers have no shot against the Spurs in a 7 game series so why even acknowledge the Lakers fans? Let them wallow in their own misery in the shallow depths of the Lakers thread. I admire your dedication to your squad though.

And its 1k and yes its still on. Me and Jesus been in touch.

C's looking better lately

nerd.gif
eek.gif
You guys are crazy. They definitely have been, I'm on the Avery Bradley bandwagon.

My little brother just pointed something out to me, but is the NBA the only sports league where all the teams are named after cities and have no states?

:wow: You guys are crazy. They definitely have been, I'm on the Avery Bradley bandwagon.

My little brother just pointed something out to me, but is the NBA the only sports league where all the teams are named after cities and have no states?

Minnesota, Atlanta..

:wow: You guys are crazy. They definitely have been, I'm on the Avery Bradley bandwagon.

Utah jazz

eek.gif
You guys are crazy. They definitely have been, I'm on the Avery Bradley bandwagon.

Minnesota, Atlanta..
[url=http://niketalk.com/g/i/297703/dwyane-wade-glasses-jpg/sort/display_order/] [/url]

Well, aside from my poor knowledge on geography, D. Will lookin like hes gonna break that record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom