Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has DBD been
He caught the banz. DBD my boy I had it had to be him.
tired.gif

Quoted for later
I think Lakers will take that series...
ohwell.gif
man some of you are underestimating the spurs something fierce
laugh.gif
Seriously. Tired of the disresepct man its reached an all time high.

Kobe: "You go around the block once, they been around it five, six times. Ain't gonna pull a fast one on them. They know a lot more than we do. Especially when it comes to kids."
Marbury: "Like, when they get a fever, putting a potato in the bed."
Kobe: "A potato in the bed?"
Marbury: "Yeah, the potato, it sucks the fever out."
Kobe: "What?"
Marbury: "I don't know, like when they get the hiccups, putting strings on their forehead."
:lol:

Man I did not even know this show existed. They need to bring this back ASAP.

"You iron?" "You shop?"

Last edited:
Is it me cause I accepted your bet. Tired of the disrespect man. Lay out the paremeters of said bet and its a done deal.

AYE! You know you foul for this right? Whatever the hell happened to "I don't bet on my team...never have, never will."???

who the hell would want to bet against the Spurs anyways?

Roy Hibbert's footwork has looked alot better lately, I wonder if John Thompson got in his ear or something

An Arron Afflalo vs Paul George fight sounds like some **** out of Mean Girls

like you might get scratched or something

Last edited:
Is it me cause I accepted your bet. Tired of the disrespect man. Lay out the paremeters of said bet and its a done deal.
AYE! You know you foul for this right? Whatever the hell happened to "I don't bet on my team...never have, never will."???
I know
tired.gif
, I have no excuse except that I got caught up in the heat of the moment. Between this and my brother and our friend whos also a Laker fan saying the same nonsense I had enough

I know
tired.gif
, I have no excuse except that I got caught up in the heat of the moment. Between this and my brother and our friend whos also a Laker fan saying the same nonsense I had enough
dont you think the disrespect comes from  the spurs laying an egg the last two years after being unstoppable in the regular season.  also, in 09' they were favorites over the lakers in the WCF and lost again.  just stay humble and hope for the best in the playoffs - stop trying to say you guys are unstoppable bc although true - history is against your side on this one.

Last edited:
I know
tired.gif
dont you think the disrespect comes from  the spurs laying an egg the last two years after being unstoppable in the regular season.  also, in 09' they were favorites over the lakers in the WCF and lost again.  just stay humble and hope for the best in the playoffs - stop trying to say you guys are unstoppable bc although true - history is against your side on this one.
You will never find a post on here where I came close to saying that they were unstoppable. I dont even hype up the Spurs on here aside from when we win big games, however when theres a page and a half of "The Lakers would definitely beat the Spurs" when the Lakers are in trouble of making the playoffs what other response should I have? 
I'm not gonna say "2 birds."
I dont get it. Birds of a feather flock together? 2 birds one stone? I am lost

Last edited:
You will never find a post on here where I came close to saying that they were unstoppable. I dont even hype up the Spurs on here aside from when we win big games, however when theres a page and a half of "The Lakers would definitely beat the Spurs" when the Lakers are in trouble of making the playoffs what other response should I have? 

I dont get it. Birds of a feather flock together? 2 birds one stone? I am lost
when people make that comment about lakers beating the spurs - you should also just treat it the way I would treat someone saying the spurs cant be beat in bc of their reg season record - which is just ignoring or laughing it off. 

The lakers havent proven anything the past two seasons.  Swept by dallas and then barely beat denver only to get beaten by OKC.  People just make those comments out of pride for their teams.  If the lakers played the thunder in the first round (which would be their hardest opponent possible) then I too would have to believe and hold on to that tiny belief that we can beat them. 

This is NT - 90% of the thread stuff is irrational and just random opinion. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom